Friday, February 05, 2010

the beat goes on.......baboombaboom

Friday???

How did that happen~!

Today we are moving Daniel into his little house and all mums stuff out of hers.....my house is getting full of bits and pieces and I am way beyond tired.....

Yesterday I was a cranky shithead

Today I am just going to do what's in front of me.......all bloody day :)

Tomorrow I am going for a long long ride on the back of a Harley......

That should blow the cobwebs away.

I am in the middle of making big decisions here and everything is feeling very easy and safe......a bit disconcerting for someone who is so very used to compromise.

I miss my mum, but I am still grateful she is gone now. I don't think I could have stood to watch her in that much pain and distress for very long. I am very glad I didn't have to make any tough ass decisions regarding that, even though I would have, oh yes, I would have....

I feel her around me and her energy is suprisingly soft and gentle.....

Kayla got into her uni course and Josh got into the TAFE course he wanted, Shelli is doing year 11 this year and they are all eager to be back in town. I will still be here for a couple more months. I need to do Daniel and get him settled and over the worst of the 'empty'....this hasn't had time to hit yet, though he is also feeling a lot like me, relieved and like we have already done a lot of the grieving......we have a counselling appointment next week and he has the most amazing group of friends here too, so he will be okay. My new man has signed him up for touch footy in his team too and that will be good for him, K will be good for him I feel, and having that excuse to come to my house at least once a week, when we get moved and stuff, will also be good.
I feel that things will be okay, we just need to muddle through this next bit, get the kids settled in their studies and me doing some bloody thing, I don't know what yet but am being pushed to learn this tattoo stuff so I will do that asap.....good money in tattooing if you're any good....and I will be.

I will stop blabbing now because I must go hang out the washing then packa damn truck.....

Have a good Friday my peeps.....


8 comments:

Unknown said...

i am a champion reader between the lines as you know and i need to talk to you soon x

Marie S said...

Blessings and love all over you my friend!

Cyndy said...

Muddling is good. Being busy is good. Kids who are sorted are good.
Moving SUCKS! But is necessary.

Riding on the back of a bike..... AHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!

xoxoxoxox

Bagman and Butler said...

Bagman wants tatoos now. Not being a fan of needles, I'd prefer getting watercolored.

Natalie said...

Hee,hee, I'm with Mark! watercolours for me too.xx♥

Cyndy said...

Michelle does tattoos that look really good on your wall. They're called "art".

xoxoxo

Debbie said...

Sometimes muddling is OK. Sounds like you are on a good course.

Kathie said...

Muddling is very soothing and grounding, much love to you and yours xxxx