Thursday, February 11, 2010

la la la de dah......

In a strange head space, in that I don't really have any idea what to do.....

So today I have cleaned a little, washed things, drawn a design and taken josh for a driving lesson. This took me all day? Too weird.....

I am waiting to enjoy this time....

waiting waiting waiting

I am not not enjoying it

It is just strange

sigh

sorry for whinging, I'm not really, I just ........I dunno, something

I miss my mum I guess, but I don't too

is that weird?



5 comments:

Snowbrush said...

Not weird. You miss what you loved, and don't miss what annoyed you--or do I project too much?

Natalie said...

Emptiness is often confronting.

The universe abhors a vacuum. Be still a while, and just 'be'.

That is all.xx♥

Knock said...

The Babe will be marking me for life this weekend first to be tattoed

Chrisy said...

Not weird...it's just the way you're feeling and nobody can argue with that...just keep plodding along doing what you feel like doing and everything will fall into place...maybe not as quickly as you'd like but soon enough. My love to you...

Cyndy said...

xoxoxox.

You're not really empty. I agree with Nat. It's ok to be on a "go slow" for a while.

xoxoxox