Saturday, September 30, 2006
I would dearly love to know you in the physical.
And I dont mean that in a rude way!
Yes, I am a smartarse, a wise one?, Im not so sure, but then so are you, I dont even know why I am writing this except it feels important to not scare you away.
Maybe its too late.
You speak like I think.
Is that weird? I dont know.
In life, I have found, sometimes we just have to take a risk, maybe this is one of those times?There is nothing wrong with fun but if I have inadvertantly hurt you then I am truly sorry. Please dont be a stranger....the information you have left is so cryptic that I cannot understand it.
Does that sound familiar to you?
How was I your way out?
And you didnt pi#@ me off, I like you.
If I knew a way to send this directly, I would.
Thursday, September 28, 2006
- why I feel like I dont know who I am or where Im going or why
- why it matters
- why Ive eaten myself stupid for the last month
- how I can lose weight and give up smoking too
- what difference it makes
- how you get known as an artist with out having to do all the 'crap'
- what difference it makes
- why I didnt get the cat desexed before she came on heat again....
- why the pee-oodle finds me so irresistable
- how I can earn some, well, lots of money between now and christmas
- why am I at art school instead of packing shelves at Woollies or some other such task requiring no qualifications
- why Im so full of doubt today when I was full of joy just a few short days ago
- who shergar really is
- why my floors look like they havn't been swept in months
- and my bath like it hasn't been scrubbed
- and I wont mention the toilet again
- or the bloody meowing tortured sex starved cat thats creeping around the joint with its tail swept to the side waiting for Mr Cat to fix her up ( NO cotton buds Jaqui!)
- or the 3 meals I cooked because no one can like the same thing
- or the clothes all over the bedroom floor (and thats in my room!!)
- ho bloody hum
Wednesday, September 27, 2006
2. My mother taught me RELIGION ."You better pray that will come out of the carpet."
3. My mother taught me about TIME TRAVEL."If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!"
4. My mother taught me LOGIC." Because I said so, that's why."
5. My mother taught me MORE LOGIC."If you fall out of that swing and break your neck, you're not going to the store with me."
6. My mother taught me FORESIGHT."Make sure you wear clean underwear, in case you're in an accident."
7. My mother taught me IRONY."Keep crying, and I'll give you something to cry about."
8. My mother taught me about the science of OSMOSIS."Shut your mouth and eat your supper."
9. My mother taught me about CONTORTIONIST."Will you look at that dirt on the back of your neck!"
10. My mother taught me about STAMINA."You'll sit there until all that spinach is gone."
11. My mother taught me about WEATHER."This room of yours looks as if a tornado went through it."
12.. My mother taught me about HYPOCRISY."If I told you once, I've told you a million times.
13. My mother taught me the CIRCLE OF LIFE."I brought you into this world, and I can take you out."
14. My mother taught me about BEHAVIOR MODIFICATION ."Stop acting like your father!"
15. My mother taught me about ENVY."There are millions of less fortunate children in this world who don't have wonderful parents like you do."
16. My mother taught me about ANTICIPATION."Just wait until we get home."
17. My mother taught me about RECEIVING ."You are going to get it when you get home!"
18. My mother taught me MEDICAL SCIENCE."If you don't stop crossing your eyes, they are going to get stuck that way."
19. My mother taught me ESP."Put your sweater on; don't you think I know when you are cold?"
20. My mother taught me HUMOR."When that lawn mower cuts off your toes, don't come running to me."
21. My mother taught me HOW TO BECOME AN ADULT ."If you don't eat your vegetables, you'll never grow up."
22. My mother taught me GENETICS."You're just like your father."
23. My mother taught me about my ROOTS."Shut that door behind you. Do you think you were born in a barn?"
24. My mother taught me WISDOM ."When you get to be my age, you'll understand."
And my favorite:
25. My mother taught me about JUSTICE."One day you'll have kids, and I hope they turn out just like you"
Tuesday, September 26, 2006
etc................get the picture!
Shergy is NOT a little boy, he once was and is now using that ploy to solicit love and attention and sympathy from us.
That my dears, is a typical MAN tactic....
Remember........works every time
Monday, September 25, 2006
- had coffee and pig with mary (twas very nice to be with mary outside of cottage)
- my darlin' bought me a giant rose quartz rock for my finger, its just beautiful.
- bought the Sybil book just because it was there and I've never read it
- came home
- drank Goji
- went to bed because I could
- got nearly asleep and someone knocked on the door
- had coffee with the someone
- went back to bed
- the kid next door decided to play his drum kit
- got past that and snoozed
- the phone rang
- gave up on sleep idea
- 'cooked' left over lasagne much to disgust of starving hoards who think leftover means garbage
- and thats about it
You ARE a blogger now Shergar.
I am formally announcing to the universe and the world that I,
Anchell Blue aka Michelle
GIVING UP SMOKING
Sunday, September 24, 2006
I cant move the bloody photos around.
These are my brats.
Shelli, Kayla, Tahni and Josh, in that order.
I am playing with B & W for some xmas pic pressies for the relo's.
Lots more work to do obviously.
Josh will not let me take a nice photo, and looks like he's in pain, poophead!
Taken in highly secret covert mission in order to have evidence that he was a child once. A rare opportunity......note unkempt, putrid hair
Saturday, September 23, 2006
My day has been normal for a change. Well, define normal and it might be. Or not.
I have done enough housework to enable me not to feel guilty for the rest of the week.
My big baby girl ( the catholic scientist virgin) is home for a quick 24 hours for her sisters birthday. She is in the last month of her honours year at uni and spends all her time in the lab pipetting and such things. She has grown an extra little muscle in her arm from pipetting things into test tubes and doesn't get much sleep. She likes my paintings and now wants her Mary in that style! Little does she know....
Its my baby Shelli's 13th birthday tommorrow ( no more pre teens for me, phew, that took a loooong time coming...) and I might be able to afford a cake after all my shopping this week. Thats what happens when you're too busy to plan. Well, thats my excuse anyway.....
I was forced to watch Napolean Dynamite by my daughters. A collective effort in which I was guilt tripped into doing a motherly time spending thing. Never again. I have never actually seen a movie about nothing before, though the dance scene was quite cool.
My son is talking! Whole sentences and conversational type things have been uttered today whilst he was running around with a green beard texta'd onto his face.
Why, I'm not quite sure...
My kids are cool and funny. Thank goodness.
The fact that Joshua's vocabulary is disturbingly filled with swear words isn't all that funny but I am thinking he is trying it on me for shock value. We will see who gets a shock when there is soap on his toothbrush!!!! Ha ha ha
I had to wait till now for a turn on the 'puter and that sux! See, too much kid talk today. Im glad I didn't have Raihn and Romy's morning.
My poor darlin' is starting to feel like I've left him for a man called Blog I think. I might just go and spend some time with him now that all is quiet in this house.
Friday, September 22, 2006
- Up at six
- all the school, lunch etc crap
- 2 half cups of coffee and lots of smokes
- in car, off to school myself
- more coffee, real this time, aaahhhh
- sit bum in front of computer and try to make image on photoshop
- ruin it
- ruin it
- ruin it
- forget to save it
- do it again
- and again
- and yet once more
- smoke heavily in playground whilst contemplating jail term for malicious damage of property
- go back in
- finish it
- looks pretty bad but its done
- more coffee
- go to library and load up with 14 000 art books and cart them out to car
- go to sculpture
- contemplate large block of limestone with glee and start chipping
- and scraping
- and breathing in lots of dust
- and wiping dust in eyes
- get safety glasses, good look, trust me
- and eating dust
- wind blows and dusts blows down bra and throat
- shake dust out of shoes
- and off self
- do it all again
- and again
- and again
- wipe dust in hair just so it matches rest of self
- try to lick dust off teeth
- drill giant hole in block with manual drill requiring strength of ten men
- give up half way through due to lactosity in muscles of arms
- class ends
- clean up mountains of dust and contemplate next week with dread
- go to car and retrieve gigantic paintings in frames weighing 70 tonne each and haul into gallery space
- gather with classmates and stand around looking useless contemplating where to hang work without offending anyone
- wait for teacher to arrive and make decision for me
- teacher arrives 30 minutes late
- I get hung in foyer, top spot, worth wait
- climb up 15 ' ladders and stick small things with big strings into slots whilst ladder is not in quite right place thereby necessitating one to stretch out in dangerous manner and wobbly arm muscles protest fiercely
- do it again
- and again
- and again
- go back and do it once more to straighten up all crooked pictures that looked just fine from 15 ' up in the air
- security guard kicks us out so he can go home and be a normal joe
- I go home to wash off accumulated dust
- and empty bra
- and now Im here
Thursday, September 21, 2006
Wednesday, September 20, 2006
Tuesday, September 19, 2006
Living on Earth is expensive, but it does include a free trip around the sun every year.
How long a minute is depends on what side of the bathroom door you're on.
Birthdays are good for you; the more you have, the longer you live.
Happiness comes through doors you didn't even know you left open.
Ever notice that the people who are late are often much jollier than the people who have to wait for them?
Most of us go to our grave with our music still inside of us.
If KMart is lowering prices every day, how come nothing is free yet?
You may be only one person in the world, but you may also be the world to one person.
Some mistakes are too much fun to only make once.
Don't cry because it's over; smile because it happened.
We could learn a lot from crayons: some are sharp, some are pretty, some are dull, some have weird names, and all are different colours....but they all exist very nicely in the same box.
A truly happy person is one who can enjoy the scenery on a detour.
- last night Rylah starts channeling messages from a being called Ptah, bells ring, recall my experience with a being called Pytah, or so I thought, on previous day??
- I email Rylah and ask for her to see if he/she has a message for me
- I get this back in an INSTANT
"Ptah, do you have a message for Michelle?
Be strong little one. We on high are very proud of your efforts and your strength. It is true that we speak also, but on a different level, through a different channel, if you will. Your mission is advancing and the colour green will be of great benefit to you at this time. Your suspicions are correct. Look into the scorpion, study it’s mythology and structure, there you will find much truth. You, like this little one are from the stars, another wanderer. It is fine for you to believe as you do. Do not be frightened of your own strength. Your spaceship has temporarily been called to a different plane, although there is much support still here for you. Please understand we never leave you. Just the anchor of the physical ship is gone. It shall return in 20 weeks and stay completely. At this time you will feel an alignment take place which will be of great benefit to you and your life work. Continue on little one, you are greatly blessed, be kind, be kind and gentle to yourself.
- Okay, spinny enough yes?
- Next I , of course, go speeding through the internet in search of all things scorpion and find a star system (Scorpion/Scorpio) whose main star is called Antares ( An tares/An chell??)I follow this up with another web page that informs me that this star is one of the archangel stars and known as the Watcher of the West. In the past I have had strange thoughts about me being something called a Guardian of the West, and a key. Obviously mad thought I at the time
- The archangel associated with this star is Uriel (Oriel) who ALWAYS pops up in my readings along with Michael)
- Also associated with this star are, well I'll just paste it in - In Egyptian astronomy it represented the goddess Selkit, heralding the sunrise through her temples at the autumnal equinox about 3700-3500 BCE, and was the symbol of Isis (the Moon. Isis is linked to many stars) in the pyramid ceremonials.....
- Ptah is an ancient god of Creation - the very thing my paintings speak to me of
- I find these pictures of this star system - I am not imaging the resemblance to my paintings here am I? you'll have to go to the link, blogger wont post again - http://apod.nasa.gov/apod/ap000521.html
- Im sitting at the table pondering these things and I get an urge to write. So I do and this pops out - '
"I am Anchell,
I come from Antares-the red star,
I AM a walk in and I came in as a small child,
I am Blue,
I am a Guardian of the 4th gate (West)
I am a seeker
I am here to help create a new world,
these things I know.
- The weird thing about that was that it felt true regardless of the delusional idiot thoughts I was also having at the same time. I think I was 're lit' 8 years ago and that is when I began to awaken, first the dark night and then the dawn....
- Any and all thoughts on this would be appreciated. Please try to be objective. I am.
Monday, September 18, 2006
- buying teenage son black bed sheets......
- eating the pork chop after the fruit salad
- eating the M&M's after eating the pork chop after eating the fruit salad
- gone shopping with an empty stomach again
- gone shopping for 12 turning 13 year olds birthday BEFORE she came home and gave me attitude
- got up at 5.30pm after going to bed at 1.30am
- gone to bed at 1.30pm
- shaved legs before checking state of razor and then kept shaving anyway after skin began to scrape off
- tried to wear skinny jeans in a fat month
- asked that hypochondriac friend of mine how she was...
Sunday, September 17, 2006
My darlin' and I went to a party last night and a friend of ours was there. This lady, Suzanna, is a reader and a medium and is very connected. Every time I was talking to her the 'energy' I have been talking about previously in this blog gave me a huge nudge. Eventually I mentioned to her what was happening. To cut a long story short, she 'tuned in' and tells me that this is my 'muse'. A guide to work with me on my art. He ( I say he as he came through on my right side)came through to her looking like a satyr, complete with hairy legs but only one horn. Try as I might I cant find much info on satyr's on the net. Anybody got any information for me please????
Satyr aside I actually feel that this is possibly the 'face' he wore with her as thats what she would see.
I got the name Pytah, similar to Peter but not. That name has been cropping up for a long time.
The other strange thing to happen was that some friends called in today bringing with them their little 'blue star' girl (3 years old and bright as a button) with them. This kid kept looking at me and then proceeding to babble on about 'Mary'. The name Mary has been coming to me for quite a few months too. Any input on that would be appreciated too.
You hearing me?? Yes, you.....
To move on from all that, yesterday was a nice day. I spent half of it at the cottage with my other darlin' Miss Raihn and a lovely afternoon was had by all as we delved into our pasts and thought about what we needed to let go of and acknowledged how far we have come.
personally, I know I am light years away from the me who lived a short 5 years ago.
Thank gawd I say!
I have been considering this letting go of things and I think what I need to let go of most of all is my fear of people seeing and knowing who I really am.
I suppose I have been hiding myself for various reasons for a long, long time now and it has become a survival technique that I adopted and didn't really know I had. Not on the level I do anyway. I know now.
I am uncertain of how to go about this but I know from past experience that once I am aware then things happen in such a way that I just do it.
All it takes is awareness and intent.
The rest is just following the lines, if you know what I mean.
Well, I am aware and willing and I want it gone.
Lets see what happens now huh.
I am feeling better these past few days than I have for weeks.
Im hoping that that will continue.
Raihn's new Michael message speaks to me. (as usual)
I am content.
And thats okay.. I am that I am
Saturday, September 16, 2006
Alignment of the Stargates
Monday, September 18, 2006 at 5:40:00 AM – our time
If you wish to participate in the moment of alignment, it is acceptable and in fact of perfection! It would be for you to close your eyes, blocking out the third dimensional illusions, relax and breathe. Next, it would be to allow yourself to align. Imagine many bodies that all look the same, are the same size, but out of focus, coming together as one clear and functional being. That is what it looks like when your aspects align. One perfect forever being.
You will feel it as your aspects align. Do not be literal in your commands, simply state to all of your you’s to align harmonically with the Star Gate System.
Next, imagine that you project yourself, your perfect alignment through the openings of the Star Gate System. Now you are willingly participating within the instigation of change. And by doing this in such a way, willingly participate within the change. Becoming the change with ease and grace.
You will feel yourself being to balance and an inner evenness occurring.
As this occurs, imagine what it is that you wish to create in your experiences of life. Imagine that the interior of the Star Gate pathway is like a river, a constant flow. Let your imaginings float away from you with ease and with grace. Let them become what they will. After all, you are both on the same river to the same destination.
Let yourself float for a while, but remember that you have unfinished business on the human side of reality, and bring yourself back gently and with ease, knowing that there are parts of you which remain within the Star Gate Alignment because you have intentionally aligned yourself within it.
And be in peace.
That which is the shift you have worked toward all of your lives comes. What it will be in its fullness is entirely dependant upon you.
And so it is that we return to light.
Friday, September 15, 2006
- Fish do not make noise when they are hungry (well, my fish Gutz, throws his pebbles around a bit) so just because one moved them to the other room doesn't mean one can forget to feed them.
- Fish die without regular food input
- So do mice
- Actually so do cats, dogs and children but they are much noisier about it and you have to lock them in cupboards and lie to authorities and other such things....
- Paint does not dry quicker when I watch it
- Making giant fruit salad AND vegetable soup AND forgetting to buy bread on the same day will not make me popular with the carnivores
- Budgies also die without food
- Mothers die without food and thats why they eat lots of raisin toast sometimes
- Silence is necessary sometimes
- Electricity must be paid for......
- Also phones
- If I don't buy credit my phone doesn't work
- If I don't tell people I love them they don't know even though I spend my whole life doing stuff for them this is not enough, I must show affection on a regular basis
- Not to give in to Kayla's extremely inventive pleas for return of music machine
- To love son in spite of abnormal, unsocial behavioral aberrations
- To buy more avocados
- To figure out why blog wont post pictures just now
- To stop when this is quite enough..................
It is indeed food for thought.
My little brother was diagnosed schizophrenic at age 15.
There followed a tormented and terrifying 18 years of pain and denial and misunderstanding, on his behalf and on those of us who love him.
Suddenly, about 6 or 7 yrs ago a new medication was trialled in australia and Alan was one of the lucky few it worked for.
He now lives in Perth and holds down a job in the mines and is earning mega bucks.......Go figure. I am simply grateful for his respite from utter confusion.
Along the same lines, I too suffered from a form of 'mental illness' in the guise of depression and anxiety.
This did indeed rip my world apart for several years and living in a state of constant confusion and pain and fear is no picnic.
No medication worked for me either.
I tried to self medicate via 'the bottle' and ended up a very sick, sorry and disallusioned woman.
However, the remedy for my pain was to be found within myself and once I got past the bottle and the 'medication' I was able to be led (by the nose at times) into an understanding of where and when this pain was birthed.
A long and ongoing journey of self discovery.
Once I stopped looking outside of me for the answers I have found that all lies within.
If I have the guts to actually 'see' it for itself in entire honesty then, and only then, can it be removed.
Its an interesting process.
Sometimes joyous and sometimes incredibly painful, it is all worth it.......in the end I win, because I do indeed, find me.
And guess what!
I never knew her at all.
Thursday, September 14, 2006
Wednesday, September 13, 2006
Im going to the cottage.......
check it out yourselves. This lady is amazing too.....
NOW we know........actually, we don't know much more than before.
Come on anonymous, blogyouknowyouwanna!!!!!!
- Head lice stop coming home with your kids (a fact that I and my wallet and all of my spare time are truelly grateful for)
- Mothers can stop hiding their hairbrushes in hard to reach places in fear of catching the above
- Money goes much less further than it did a short while ago
- Kmart stops being the in place to shop (bugger)
- The youngest slowly stops being treated like the plague by siblings
- The oldest starts to be embarrassed about crappy test results in subjects that the younger siblings have beaten him in
- Swear words become cool instead of naughty
- No one is fooled into thinking carrot sticks are better than LCM's
- Pizza is suddenly better than Macca's
- Hair grows and is removed in secret rituals involving using all of mums new razors and leaving old ones in the packet
- Mothers start hiding razors in secret hard to reach places that hairbrushes used to be in
- Hair grows in the bathtub and needs secret ritual involving lawn mowers and weed killer to remove it
- Hair also grows in plug holes and hard to reach corners
- High 5 turns into Death Meets Sally in a Doorway and Cuts Her 3@#*#^ Head Off
- I love you mummy is now pronounced "don't you know anything" (with a silent stupid)
- Bodies distort
- Pimples grow, very large and painful looking
- Young girls wop history then hate their mothers for punishing them
Tuesday, September 12, 2006
Now everyone has a much more exciting life than me today, with the possible exception of Kathleen, who is recovering from dental trauma and Ms Lizabeth who is sad......
As for Miss Tesah.....well, what can I say, she OBVIOUSLY has an exciting life, Im so impressed!!!
She is the only person I know who has legs that go all the way up to her ears......
My kids are making videos of each other and now I know the secret to making teenage boys talk...just put them in front of a movie camera.
- woke up and got up
- drank lots of coffee, breathed in smoke, contemplated going back to bed, sigh
- made untold lunches and contemplated going back to bed
- woke children and darlin' and got em moving whilst contemplating going back to bed
- waved goodbye, bless em all
- ingested more coffee and smoke
- checked out blogs, your all boring, so am I
- tried in vain to make page 2 of the gallery on our website but couldn't do it because someone forgot to tell me something that I am supposed to KNOW!!!!
- felt extremely annoyed and resentful for 5 minutes
- ingested several pieces of soy and linseed toast which was very good except for the dead swine that was draped over it (Ihave a thing for dead swine)
- stared into space, did 50 loads of washing (thankyou for the sun, I like it when I get my wishes), hung 17 pairs of jeans, 24 towels, 35 socks (dunno where number 36 is), numerous t-shirts and undies on the line, ran out of pegs and had to double up. My dogs eat pegs, good roughage they say
- looked at current painting and felt sick
- went back to bed
- got out of bed to answer phone
- went back to bed and had conversation with erstwhile catholic honours student daughter who ate her lunch very loudly in my ear the whole time
- got out of bed and gave up that particular wish
- took 400 photos of my darlin's pots
- cleaned the bathroom
- got a phone call from 14 year olds school informing me that said child wopped history class today and left school grounds and is in big poo, hmmmm
- put various things away so I would stop tripping over them
- checked out blogs and websites
- got a phone call from Jen (see link) and had very interesting conversation about blockages in Uranus!!
- realised that when I said I had 7 houses in Libra I had no idea what I was talking about and lied to you all by accident. I do however have an intersection or some such thing that Im going to find out more about
- made a decision to only attend those classes I really have to for a couple of weeks
- grounded 14 year old from indoor soccer forever and confiscated music machine (most painful)
- cooked curry
- lost most popular mother award again
thats about it for now....
Monday, September 11, 2006
My clothes-horse is ready to be put out of its misery, my children are becoming cleanclothingly challenged (it is a word now), I can't remember what a dry towel is and the dogs are drowning out there.
Just give me one nice breezy sunny day and I'll stop whinging, really, only it has to be tommorrow so I'm not at school.
Enough of that drivel.....
I have been out to the uni today buying paint (so there, Romy) and ink and charcoal. Yes, I know I only needed paint but......
And I have made my darlin' take me to Woollies so the hoards get fed again. Another day, another National Debt coulda been paid if only they would just stop eating type affair.
My bathroom is one of those places you don't want to go to, so I'd better do something about that.
My kitchen/studio is full of stuff that has no right to be in a kitchen. I found my bra there this morning!
My rugs are wherever the bloody cat left them and all I can say is thank goodness for incense, at least it doesn't smell as bad as it looks.
Unfortunatly the kitty litter does smell as bad as it looks so that will be needing seeing to too. Bugger.
I'm not even going near the bedroom till I go to bed because I know the entire wardrobe is on the floor waiting for me to put it away and if I can't see it then I can pretend it's not really there.
This is the usual state of affairs around here.
Life goes on.
Better get on with it then....
Saturday, September 09, 2006
Friday, September 08, 2006
Yep, I'm still whinging. My body hurts, my head is stuffed, my energy is low and I am full of undigested chocolate.
I feel like crap.
Came home early from school today and slept till not very long ago. I just don't know whats going on with me right now, but I do know that I'm mightily sick of it. I have been asleep more than awake this past week or so and still want more sleep. Hmmmm
I did the little numbers thing on Raihn's blog (thanks) and found out that I am a 3 (life), a 6 (soul) and a seven (name) and far too many hours old and that christmas ( the old c word!) is too close for comfort.
Am working on a new painting that is proving to be a challenge. Grrrrrr....
Trying to be enthused about photography but every time I stuff up a print (very often) its another dollar in the bin that I could spend on something useful....like food for the hoards or more importantly, paint for me!
Am also trying to be enthused by a sculpture teacher who thinks that threading things on a pole is the ultimate way to express your creativity, yeah right, and to draw something that resembles a landscape of the earth variety. Its all too bloody hard.
I wonder if swearing incurs karma? I've been doing quite a bit of it this week..
Oh well, you have these weeks I suppose.
I am looking forward to doing International Angel Day on sunday with the crew. Should be great.
I think Germaine Greer did herself some damage this week...silly cow should find something real to whinge about.
I'm so grateful that its Friday.......
Thursday, September 07, 2006
Wednesday, September 06, 2006
After the exciting and hectic (and sometimes painful) energy of the past month I think I have finally landed back on the ground. Very tired still, bit flat, bit blah blah.
that's okay. This too shall pass.
In spite of all the intensity I have pretty much totally loved it all.
It feels like things are finally moving and shaking and its been a long time coming.
I took my paintings to school today and showed my favorite teacher. She loved them which was nice, and I got some nice feedback from some class members too.
that's cool coming from people who don't have a clue what I or my paintings are about.
She tells me she has to come with me for the framing, that they will sell for sure and that Newcastle sucks for selling art. Hmmmm. I knew that already. It'd be nice to get connected with a gallery in Sydney or something eventually.
But Michael said they would send me the means to get this work 'out there' and so I trust.
Pretty good for someone who didn't trust anything including herself, especially herself, a few short years ago. One day I will tell you my story in this blog.
But not tonight.
Im off to write reviews and go to bed.
My darlin' and I have been together for 45 full moons now!!
Who would have thought........
Tuesday, September 05, 2006
- Why, if I'm doing what I want to do, I don't want to go to school tommorrow even though I've just had a week off?
- Why a shoe full of 13 holes, made from thread, costs $120?
- What the deal is with nine moons?
- Why, when I have slept during the day and all night for the past 9 days, am I still so tired?
- Why 16 year old boys don't speak? Is it an Adams Apple growth requirement?
- Why indoor soccer games for kids start at 8.30 pm?
- Why my son has more money than I do and still wants $3 for a maxi-bon?
- Why he has more money than me anyway? (must have something to do with me paying for all the maxi-bons)
- What I can feed a 13 year old who doesn't like meat, chicken, fish, vegetables or fruit? Kibble?
- Why my back hurts constantly?
- Why is the sky blue? Oh, thats right, Jaqui told me...
- How these paintings will get 'out there' for people to see???
- Why I leave everything till the last minute? eg: 3 reviews due on Thursday!
- Why I'm not excited about drawing the landscapes I CAN see?
- Why just about everything actually?
Monday, September 04, 2006
- I am an extrovert hiding behind a shy person
- I can't dance
- I wish I could
- I am an e-type jag (my father emmigrated to oz from england to go to uni and become an architect and buy an e-type jag. He subsequently met my mother and got me)
- I once played a pirate in a school play and had to wear a glue on beard. I was very handsome.
- Between the ages of 12 and 13 I had a migraine every second day. Now when I feel migraines coming on I tell them to p#% off ........and they do
- I have been molested, beaten and abused by someone else and by myself for 75% of my life. I chose not to live that life anymore.......and I don't.
- It took me a long time to learn that I had choices. The choices I make today are the life I live tommorrow.
- I am very stubborn. This can be a good or a bad thing depending on what I am being stubborn about. Being stubborn doesn't work with 2 year olds, cats or dirty toilets
- I am sick of smoking
- I love my kids but I do not own them. And vice versa
- My kids think I'm weird but love me anyway
- I could read the bible when I was 3 years old. I remember reading encyclopedias for fun when I was about 7
- When I was 11 months old I was drawing people on the kitchen floor tiles with carrots
- I am sooo Pisces
- My life is full of Librans. My mother, my partner, my child, my ex-husband to name a few. I have 7 houses in Libra in my star chart.
- I am short sighted
- I am not very organised. I write lots of lists and lose them
- I once had 3 children under the age of 4 and a 7 year old. Needless to say I didn't sleep for 4 years. I was very tired....and very organised (only time ever)
- In spite of everything I can be quite naive at times. I like that about myself
- I have always felt a strong connection with indigenous peoples and Jewish people.They are survivors and I can so relate to that
- I don't 'worship' anything.
- I read constantly
- I want a little blue car soon (are you listening universe!)