Thursday, March 04, 2010

Ten things....

Ten things you may or may not want to know about me......

  1. I am loyal and if I love you, you can consider yourself loved :)
  2. I am not stupid or blind or even a little bit deluded, I simply choose to have real people in my life, people who show me, by their actions and not by false words, that they genuinely give a rats arse about me
  3. I am well loved by the people I choose to have in my life these days, very well loved and grateful for that
  4. I miss the fact of my mother but am not sure if I actually miss 'her' .....I find this a little disconcerting but given our history then maybe it is normal and maybe I am just feeling a little bit free of some stuff I have carried for a life time.
  5. I am in love with a man who understands what makes me tick, I find this a bit weird but will learn to live with it because I also like him a lot.......and like is actually a majorly important factor in a relationship
  6. I will no longer publish anonymous comments on my blog, if you have the guts to disagree then have the guts to ID yourself so I know who I am talking to please. Fair is fair people, I am being open with you, show me the same courtesy.
  7. I will not tolerate bullshit in my life. Most especially from myself.
  8. I can be very full of it at times and need to remember that we are all human and as such prone to making mistakes. Forgiveness is essential, as is tolerance. I'm working on it...... it might take a while. Like a lifetime or so.
  9. I now have a tattoo of a tribal style dragonfly on my back. I like it. My love got a dragonfly tattoed over his heart. I find that kinda cool :)
  10. I love you....yes, you

Have a great day people.....




3 comments:

Natalie said...

Nobody said YOU were deluded.

Unknown said...

just me..........or did I ?

Michelle said...

I don't know...did you?