Friday, July 27, 2007

Noice day...sort of

Well, its been a good day

Have painted......yay

Have been for coffee with darlin'....something we don't do often enough anymore

I am quite pleased with the paintings I am working on.....I think...this is always a bonus!

Have also been ferrying kids to and fro, done shopping for dinner....sort of, had car window fixed and thought about housework but not done it as the water was cut off for most of the day due to people fixing things in the street....excellent excuse for not doing washing and it came with warning this time instead of waking up to no water as did happen the other day....

Found out a friend has died....this is sad but not as she was 80 something and had a bit of a struggle of a life and I know for a fact that she is now 'living it up' and dancing and drumming her moccasins off out there....

Am not doing market day at the cottage tomorrow as I have too much on my plate already....am painting and going for lunch with a friend who we haven't seen for yonks instead

Ran into Glorious (in Woollies) who is very gracious and accepting of the fact that I am not yet finished her painting....she would, sensibly I think, prefer me to do it when I am 'passionate' about it and as she says 'her walls aren't going anywhere'....

Have been commissioned by Fabbo Toni to do another painting....after Glorious' of course so thats exciting too..or it will be when I get to it

Having drum workshop on sunday at home due to very few (2) people coming...

Ummmmmmmmm

Thats all for now I think....

Hope you are all having some peace in your hearts!

xxxx

4 comments:

The Tall Red Head said...

Yeah that Toni is aboslutley Fabbo. She is a shit speller though... She really is a fabbo person and should have a day in her honour. She is what one could even be known as GROUSE...


So I've been told anyway. But that Rider-Waite is full of bullpoo....

~*Rylah*~ said...

Pity youre not coming tomorrow - will see you on sunday tho. Glad the painting is hitting the spot.
Me xXx

The Tall Red Head said...

I managed to call myself "slutley" with an a b o in front of it.... Special. I am special...

The Tall Red Head said...

C'mon Anchell, surely you have something to "waffle" on about.

HA HA HA HA HA!!!!

Sorry. I thought it was funny...