Friday, March 28, 2008

welllll....

nope

nothing interesting

except that I am now a legalised super real estate typ person who has also sold a house this week

yawn

I never wanted a full time job career type thing

now I know why

yawn yawn

you have to do it EVERY day you know

bugger this

wheres my paint??

oh thats right

its in a hundred boxes in my REALLY BIG cupboard

hmmmm

I am also perhaps commissioned for two very big paintings

oh dear

that would require time

oh dear oh well oh dear

I hate typing on laptops

but i like typing on them on my kitchen table

which is brand new and spankingly nice

as you will see

if you come to lunch next sunday

YAWNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

goodnight

Im sorry about the lack of interesting

I will get to it Im sure

ahem

Jen is a hypocrite too

xxx

BTW has anyone sen Darlin?? I sure as shit havent!

grrr

1 comment:

Jen said...

i am

sometimes my need to be a hypocrite supersedes my need to be a really nice back to front person.

looking forward to seeing you in the flesh on the sixth.

xoxo