Wednesday, April 18, 2007

10 things about wednesday


  1. I was up till 4am this morning...Tatiana and Alexander kept me awake ALL night and now my eyes are hanging out of my head and ...............did you know that you have to eat bread and honey at 2 am because Tatiana is STARving and you can.....
  2. Soon I will need part 2....read fast SisOM...yes, you
  3. The sun is shining which is weird because its bloody April and should be raining if I remember correctly...which may not be the case because I have no memory at this point in time and cannot remember where I have put anything or what my name is or what I said yesterday...lucky I'm no longer into lying in a big way or I would be in deeeeep poo
  4. Everyinbe (specialty fro your mwuggle) will be making black stuff tonight and that should be munificiently fun.....
  5. Did you know that NO ONE is blogging at 4 am...I know 'cause I checked, cause I could, cause I was UP...........
  6. Darlin' snores very quietly unlike me who roars like a train and shakes plaster from the ceilings and scares small children......
  7. I think I had a past life as a Navaho indian shaman and thats why I do healing art...this came to me last night while I was working on a painting for someone...feels right
  8. The holidays are nearly over and school resumes next week and wont it be nice to have an almost empty house sometimes but not very often and who said Josh could leave bloody school, wasn't me oh no oh no...........
  9. I am a wee bit delirious methinks and am struggling to come up with 10 things here in case you didn't notice.....I don't do well on 4 hours sleep at all actually....not anymore, not for a long time since babies grew up and I didn't HAVE to............
  10. Wednesday starts with W, as does wonderful, make your day be so.............


Goodness, that was a stupid idea really..............

I think I will go back to bed now

...........'nite all

Heres a thought that just came in an email (somebody had to have one)

Law of Forgiveness: You are mentally healthy to the degree to which you can forgive and forget grievances against you; your willingness to forgive others and let go of past

5 comments:

Unknown said...

yes, am reading as fast as i can- tatiania and alexander have a lot to answer for- one of those books Im afraid.......love you regardless of how you snore/roar........me Mary me

Anonymous said...

Sleep petal...sleep...Renata.

Cyndy said...

I am a fwait-twain fwmuggl.

How ever did we survive those sleep-deprived days????? I survive on 5 to 6 hrs each night these, but any less, and things don't go so well...... Me and clarity of thought at that point? more likely it would be delusions and hallucinations.
I'm sad that school goes back, as I have to turn back into Banshee mother to get boys out the door for school... I prefer calm....
Sleep my precious :0D

Cyndy said...

Actually Arty Farty, you know what scares me the most about this new vocabulary? I actually understood the meaning of the word "munificence", and the others as well....... ;0)

Michelle said...

yep.....