Sunday, April 15, 2007

ummmmmmm



Ah well, so its Sunday again

ho hum

We were hoping to get out to a psychic hippy type do at Nelsons Bay today
but finances did not allow...

poo

oh well, we did get out to Mandy's exhibition opening last night which was excellent and emotional for her and made lots of money I hope.

They are raffling one of my pictures over the 3 weeks and should make a decent whack out of that...

excellent

It was nice to note that decent prices had been put on the work I donated.....nice kudo from colleaguey type artist people who actually sell work......

Is anyone else having a major bloody cockroach harrassment or am I the only lucky one????

grrrrr....

Above is my current pic that I am working on.........

Haven't started Glorious' yet as must first purchase canvas.............

which I shall attend to this week

There is part of me that is resting comfortably and part of me that is bored shitless.......interesting schizophrenic type feeling for sure

Ummmmm, there is no exciting news to report, except that darlin' won the lucky door prize last night, which was great, it was a bottle of wine, which was not so great, we gave it to Mandy so it still ended up great for someone........thats two prizes in one week in this household!

Should have bought lotto...............

Thats about it for my rambling......

see you!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

i will give you the money for Gloria's canvas on Monday.
me x

Bee said...

cool picture for sure,,,,

Cyndy said...

Now that's bewdiful.......