Tuesday, April 17, 2007

a letter from my child.......

This made me laugh so I thought I would share.....




HIIIII MUM!!!!!!!!! (and larry)

lol sorry about the email, you see i wasnt 100% sure if that was your email or not so i didnt want to write a long email only to have it not be sent to you.

yarraton is good. i learnt how to clean bathrooms today! yay..and im in kitchen which is flippin sweet. when i get home i will have 1 billion postcards. me and tahni (tahni and i?) are about to make 75 french dog cards to put in every room in yarroton! every one except the chapel, i wanted to put one in there but nooooo. tahni has to bow to jesus before she leaves the house so yesterday i bowed to jesus too. and today i said amen at a meal prayer for the first time. im getting more religious every day.

do you misss me??? bet you do. i miss tv. but not you. kidding. at yarroton they have cake EVERY DAY!!!! my gosh. but i do vigourous working every day..and walking. AND A 26 KILOMETRE WALK!!! oh my god my feet still hurt at the bottom, i have like a giant blister all round my heel. note: never go walking in cheap crap shoes again. my tourettes has been good! ive only sworn like twice and only said mole once! but no one heard me. there are also a billion food shops everywhere (like in case youve never been to sydney) and so you go outside thinking your not hungry and as soon as you step outside theres a frikken mcdonalds staring at you screaming COME GET A MC FLURRRY!!!! so you turn around to escape and go up the street and your faced instead with 10 restaurants, michells patissere, cheesecake shop and a bakery at every step!!! oh life is hard. whats going down over there? anything exciting? bet not. hows liillypoo??? looking after her i hope. aww isnt she cute, i cant remember the last time i was so scratch free.

MEOWWWWWW. we are making a list (me maria and tahni) called 77 things to do with cockroaches (were a bit obsessed), ill bring you a copy. the other day when we came home maria had collected me a container of roaches! and covered my entire room roof to floor in coathangers, all strung together, it was a maze. i wish i knew how to do it. ill practise in your room when i get home. linda just came in (sloth) shes so funny. shes my hero actually. anyway i have to go make french dogs! so ill write again later. i expect a long email back. as long as this at least.

farewell

i remain your most humble servant

love kayla

5 comments:

Unknown said...

god thats wonderful ! so funny.......

wykd wytch said...

Blessed child!

Cyndy said...

Sense of humour (and irony) like her mum..... classic, "chell. Thanks for sharing xoxo ;0)

Tesah said...

lol classic!

Kristy-Lee said...

Excellent letter.

xx