- Survive next 12 months
- Get mother into surgery in one piece and back out in one piece minus some bits we don't want anyway
- Hold together office that is run by one woman who is not me
- Hold together sanity of children spawned by self
- Get mother through 6 months of chemo whilst ensuring food and health are at as optimum level as possible
- Get mother to a place where she does these things herself and has a brain again
- Move house so one does not have to drive for several hours a day whilst attempting to do these things
- Find house first, then pack, then move, then unpack whilst simultaneously keeping office open and looking after half dead parent
- Try not to get stressed.....?????
- Speak my truth regardless of anything
Sometimes you have to say what you have to say when you have to say it.
And sometimes its not wonderful timing but gets said anyway...
I find myself rather intolerant of peoples problems right now. I s'pose my priorities have taken a fall. Like really, whatever was important 5 minutes ago is now just so much horseshit when compared to other things.
Somethings you have all the time in the world to get to
and others just have to be done now
thats just the way it is