Monday, April 28, 2008

8 randoms????

Okay

a quickie while at the orifice

  1. My internet has been down since Friday night
  2. I am a recovering drug addict and alcoholic, have been 'clean' for nearly 7 years now
  3. My hair wants to be grey but I wont let it
  4. Since I dont drink anymore I'm a bit nervous of men who 'like' me (darlin excepted, 95% of the time)
  5. I have been to jail (didnt know that did you!!)
  6. My kids have 2 different fathers and my ex husband is NOT one of them
  7. I dont like working every day......
  8. Sometimes I would kill for a Wild Turkey and coke....

Will blog more later!

Thank gawd it stopped raining!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

talk about opening up...w.w.

Cyndy said...

Very interesting. Never boring. Very busy.

And exactly why your mother chose you as bignob hooker... so very strong, woman....

The Tall Red Head said...

Damn, your random 8 is way more interesting than mine....

Good on you for being honest....you are a quiet one Michelle, but I will get to the bottom of you...

Unknown said...

a great random eight and yes i did know that about the jail- you should change your name to AN-CELL and wear black and white stripes.

I love you and miss you but have a spoon to remind me of your existance

hoochers

Jen said...

you had a quickie in the orifice????

Jen said...

p.s. is it later yet????

Myst_72 said...

You're a legend Michelle,
honest & strong,

great post!

G
xx

Kathie said...

Love you, you outlaw!!!