Tuesday, October 09, 2007

this day only

Painting rooms hurts

ouchee

still not bloody finished as I am actually not superwoman even tho' I do a damn good impersonation at times

working in backpassage today

plurgh x 3002

seeds come from pods dont they maryme?

Well, Toni has her painting and even likes it which is always a bonus

Next on the list is finishing poor Glorious' painting ....so slack i feel

Then my commission in between getting 2 done for Sunnies next month

and wearing my new CC shirt

and somewhere in there I must paint some drums and do some works for Art Bizarre too

hmmmmm

Better get my red cape back out

but I can do anything you know

one day at a time

6 comments:

Unknown said...

yes, they farking do!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
can I borrow the red cape ??????????????
come to the cottage tomororw night- good guest speaker

Kristy-Lee said...

Scrabble Scrabble Scrabble

wykd wytch said...

How wonderful to be so busy....think of the money ( hopefully)

Unknown said...

fark!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i am so sick of reading this post..........

The Tall Red Head said...

Me too!!!!

Blogblogblogblogblogblogblogblogblogblog
blogblogblogblogblogblogblogblogblog

Bee said...

yea michele thaught i was bad.xxxxxxx