Friday, November 17, 2006

bronzing an angel


I would have blogged this morning...


I went to blog this morning....


but blogger was offline!


I was shocked and stunned and stunted and all of those bloglessly appropriate reactions......


needless to say, I didnt blog.


I am blogging now which is not a good thing as I am very tired and a wee bit cranky and covered in paint from painting droopy angel to resemble bronzed masterpiece and trying not to kill children who all whinge because someone has to go and buy pizza....go figure....I would be grateful for pizza but will not be having one as that is not in my best "making pants longer" interests.


Hrmph


Speaking of which, I am very good! I was craving chocolate today, big time mad drooling craving type thing and I was out shopping and I went to Woolies and walked in to buy some brown and sinful stuff and came out with 2 white peaches which I then ate with no guilt whatsoever....too gooder me....


I have M & M's in the cupboard that I just remembered I have forgotten to eat....goodness


(Someone who didn't really know me may think I am extremely up myself from reading my blog I have just thought.....oh well....Im not!)


I have not written my reviews yet......plurgh


I am in control of everything else though......excellent


I am best STAFF tommorrow and also best Angelic Raihner even though times conflict a tad....


I recieved a very strange text from a crazy mary today regarding my mental state and certain bathroom habits and also drooling and other such things.....I think this mary is perhaps a little odd so I just played along with her in case she came and got me and de-ghosted me or something....those marys who didnt send this text may or may not know what I am talking about.....dont worry, she is sinfully challenged at present and cannot help it...we will send her healing for sure.....


I am tired...can you tell?


I came home and darlin' was vacuuming the front verandah!


I kid you not....


Life is strange


Good but strange.....



You get that.


Oh yes......

I have now done my last lesson for the year.......




YAYYAYYAYYAYYAYYAYYAYYAYYAYYAYYAYYAYYAYYAY

7 comments:

~*Rylah*~ said...

LOL! :)

Unknown said...

I SO love you !

Jen said...

love you sweetiemary mwa

wykd wytch said...

Welcoming bestest staff for tomorrow..come at 9.30 if you like.I will be waiting...need to go in at about 7.30 to get all the f...ng calendars on the shelves before the vultures hit.

Kathie said...

Woohoo ... no more lessons for the year!!!

Cyndy said...

I vacuum the concrete outside the door...what's wrong with that ....stops the dirt walking in..funny, it never seems to walk out...;))))

Michelle said...

My point was that whilst the vacuumomg of outside the front door was very nice it did not make any dents in the mountains of dust accumulated INSIDE the entire house.....however we shall not whinge and will be grateful for clean steps and ...............