Sunday, November 05, 2006

hah


I found it.

It was there all along.......

Two cd's in one cover......

oops

I forgot about that bit......hmmmm.


Now Im not in the mood anymore.


Took 14 yr old shopping, a good reminder to never do that again. Wanted 1 pair of canvas sneaker type things of which there are approximatly 2000 styles out at this time........do we like ANY of them??? NOOOOOOO we don't.....


Layby 3 xmas pressies for said child.....at least something will be liked!


Did see maryBOSS who didn't need to go to the loo and had mother in law staff on duty. She does want to hit someone very much.


Have been reminded what xmas shopping hell is like again...


Can't find a large slave anywhere....


Will have to settle for pretzels instead.


Did make yummy juice type sustenance for me and darlin' for lunch......good betterment for sure.


Am very tired still and a bit scrambled...full moon maybe....or some other such universal flexing.


What ever, I can deal with it......some energy would be nice ...maybe tomorrow.


....zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

3 comments:

Unknown said...

love you my mary, really do.

Michelle said...

Me too you!

Jen said...

I love that pickie - it lives with me now...
and shopping with 14 year olds is guaranteed to empty your wallet and turn you into a blithering idiot!!! I empathise....
luv jen
xoxo