Thursday, May 15, 2008

136......hrmph

Ex husband has apologised for being a shithead, even though it was really me who was a shithead.

I will let him wear it....

I am trying to stretch 5 things to do into enough things to do to fill an entire day at the orifice in Lost The Plot, where I now work and reside. Living in the Backpassage was a bit too much....

I have played all my scrabble games, eaten a giant packet of Twisties and 2 of Fruit Tingles, (yes short pants will soon be back I know) and have chatted with the guy who wants to ask me out but is too scared because he has seen my scary boyfriend......he has nice tatts though.....no darlin' I wouldnt.

I have had 17 cups of cold coffee and done the banking and printed out things and I am extremely BORED in this far too quiet office.

Mother of mine has taken herself off to the quack and the hairdressers, a change indeed from the woman who needed to be driven everywhere just a few short weeks ago. She has been feeling a bit off the last week or so and is scared shitless at every pain, but this is not unreasonable, I am too. Next week is CT scan, blood test and Oncologist appointment time and its yuk. Just yuk. I have recieved and sent off the fax of the TGA form from the doctor to get the B17 today so that should be here in a week or so. Dont get me wrong, I am not thinking this is a miracle cure at this stage of her disease, but it has been known to slow things down considerably in the spread and also to have extremely positive results with lessening the pain that cancer sufferers go through, Its worth a try I think for sure. And the detoxing she has to do in the meantime certainly wont bloody hurt either.

Anyway, time will tell, will it not.

My son is 18 next week!

Thats EIGHTEEN people!!

How did that happen?

I was shooting the scary dragons (sorry Jewel) in his built in wardrobe with his Power Ranger gun so he could go to sleep just a minute ago.......frik I am old....and suffering.

BUT I do have an IQ of 136 so I cant be all bad considering I have Alzheimers and all.....

Faerie has beaten me though, but she is younger and less prone to forgetting her own name than I am.....

oh shutup Michelle and go and do some work.....

xxxxxxx

3 comments:

Kathie said...

... but I do forget how to make a simple cup-of-tea ... seeing how I am of a high brain!

Thinking of you and your Mum xOx

Unknown said...

136 wow that's good

Unknown said...

how did you find that out