Thursday, June 19, 2008

..and then

Grrrrr

Aunty is back in Brisbane thank fark

I had her in my house for 10 minutes and she must be carrying some heavy yuks.

All night last night my kids were agro and fighting and being assholes in general. Too weird!

And to top it all off I have spent the morning so far on the phone organising CSV who is stuck in town in a car that wont start.

Frik!

Hee hee, its so bad its funny now, appealing almost to my sense of the ridiculous except that now I will have to drive mother to the hospital in my car which has no opening drivers side window whilst we wait for a part and half of my door is on the back seat and this is not fun....

oh well

shit does happen.......

3 comments:

Cyndy said...

It rains shit, too.....

Are you in the NRMA Arty? They've saved my bacon on numerous occassions. And if you've any 17-21 yr olds, they have a relatively cheap road service called
'Free2go' that provides road service to the owner of the policy, regardless of whose car that they are in, which is a good thing to help put parental minds at ease.
At least mother won't have to worry about winding down the window in a hurry should she have an overwhelming urge to vomit.....

Unknown said...

thinking of you shell.....teenagers suck bigtime as do cars and Auntys who fly in , reek havoc and then fly out again.
Yep !
maryme xx

Michelle said...

She didnt vomit but she did fart a lot.....gawd