Monday, June 30, 2008

Mondayitis again...

Yep

another week begins

another financial year over

this time last financial year end I was here too

but there was no cancer then

not that we knew of anyhow

poo

On a brighter note I did have a nice day off yesterday

I am feeling much better flu wise even tho I still sound like shit

AND

I unpacked my paint!

yep

and set up a work table

AND

looked at my work and remembered what I do when I am not this person in this chair contemplating cancer and chasing rents.....

so fun sort of

I have ideas that require paper and canvas

yay

now to find the time and energy

sunshine is lovely and rain is not

now

back to the grind......

oh yes, would those of you who wanted to make a drum let me know if you are interested in a workshop sometime soon, in about a month?

xxxx

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

yay...Anchell is peeking through again...nice to see you back.Time for lunch soon.The man goes back to work tomorrow..I miss him already.w.w.

Unknown said...

exo new sister of mine !!!!
painting now will be great therapy !

Unknown said...

glad ur feeling better and paints are out again...LOL

Hippy Witch said...

Painting is great therapy, indulge yourself.