Thursday, September 04, 2008

yawn....

Goodness

I have been asleep on and off all day

I am feeling a bit feeble but have no pain and I was bleeding more when I went in than I am now

excellent

Funny thing though

They said they saw no sign of any fibroids when we know damn well there are at least 4 there so they must be on the outside

hmmmm

got to go see about that in a few weeks

anyway

I am still sleepy

Sister and mother are running the orifice and figuring it all out so I didnt leave them in too much of a mess

dont really care if i did actually

:D

2 comments:

Unknown said...

you may need to take it easy for a while- the weatehr is assisting you in this- see you sat oh, and can Larry bring Debs drum !

Myst_72 said...

Yes, you MUST take it easy, and sleep - bodys way of healing itself.

Glad you are o.k.

G
xx