Thursday, August 27, 2009

Life be like that.......

This could possibly be the most boring post ever......

I feel a bit better tonight, I went to the doctors and my chest is okay, but my throat is a little red and my temperature is up.......still not worth an antibiotic. Manuka honey is doing the job, and about 20 gallons of water, and various Vitamin stuffs I guess. Anyway, I am tired tonight but better than last night for sure ........this makes me happy, I have some plans for the next little while and they do not include me being sick at all.

My befri is coming for lunch tomorrow she assures me....I will believe this when I am touching her.....the universe has conspired to keep me alone recently I feel. Well, physically anyway. I know I am not alone in reality.....

My silly son will be home tomorrow......well, all going according to plan

and we shouldn't make them now should we....not this bloody year

I spoke to people about mum today......

I don't like what I hear, what I know....but what I like means fuck all really. It's going to happen anyway....sooner rather than later by the looks of things.

I am praying hard for Renee and her family today.........


5 comments:

Cyndy said...

xoxoxoxoxoox... xoxoxoxoxoxoxo

nollyposh said...

...and i'm sending a prayer for you <3

Marie S said...

Seems never-ending sometimes doesn't it?
Hang in there girl!

Renee said...

I love you sweet Michelle. xoxo

Bagman and Butler said...

No, I can't believe this is the most boring post ever...be well.