Thursday, May 10, 2007

grrrrr...

Thursday. Yes, its Thursday. The day I was supposed to be having at home, to myself, in peace and getting some work done.

So.....after being coerced into driving smallest child to school due to rain and general sogginess I have since recieved a call from the dentist changing her appointment to 12 today thereby necessitating me to make copious phone calls to said school to arrange early picking up of said child and then recieving reverse charge phone call from bloody child whinging about said arrangements and yelling at it about some things being out of my control and all the rest of that crap.

So, there goes my peace, any possibility of sneaking back to bed and Im really looking forward to an afternoon spent with a resentful 13 yr old missing a tooth, probably in pain.........................................aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrgggggggggghhhhhhhhh

GRRRRRRR.....

not a good mother am I

I also dislike children who are told to wash their work uniform yesterday and who present it to me this morning, filthy, and not clean, and expecting it to dry today on this soggy-est day, when I have not yet acquired a dryer or a goddamn heater to dry it with.

Patience is a virtue yes??

Where can I buy some???

4 comments:

Unknown said...

oh ankel- it sounds awful- poor you ! gggrrrrr for sure and muchly

Jen said...

im hearing you sister...

bloody kids!!

Cyndy said...

Can't you dry it with all the heat and steam that you and youngest child are generating?...

And yes, Ah am hearing yo sista!!!!!

nadcesca said...

Kids can be a pain in the b@tt sometimes lol. I'm right there with you. It is just to bad that we come to appreciated our parents only when we are adult and most of all when we become parent ourself.