Friday, May 04, 2007

the rest.......



Oh my gawd, oh my gawd, oh my gawd

Sooooo very stuffed am I

My feet hurt

My knees hurt

My brain hurts

Long day at school

Short night of sleep

(bloody Tatiana and Alexander and the same bloody story all
over again but no real bonking)

Gosh

Tommorrow I shall be healed of a tight head

and become a reiki master too!!

No toxins she said...

I WANT CHOCOLATE AND I AM HAVING SOME

I will have no meat and no bread instead

okay???

I did a very noice self portrait today that looks like someone else



hmmmmm

I meant to type noice!

I am going to stare at the wall now

bye XXX



7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Go ahead and stare then...see if I care!You know who...

~*Rylah*~ said...

*gasps loudly at hostile anonymous comment by you know who who has lothed her teeth*

~*Rylah*~ said...

P.S. Don't stare at the wall, it's bad for your eyesight. If you must, at least do little eye exercises every now and then so you don't get a headache. Trust me - you are speaking to the MASTER of wall-starers...

Unknown said...

today is good- love that eye- yes, bloody friggin repeat story but it does change........

Bee said...

love the self portrait,of whoever it is ,,,,

Anonymous said...

thankyou for your insight and wisdom this afternoon and help ....maureeen

Michelle said...

you are welcome!