Friday, May 25, 2007

a slackarse am I...

sorry that I have not blogged
a slacker blogarse never seen
driving, working, feeding kids
it's hell my life has been

today however I have not
ran around all day
on my bum I have sat
and with paint did play

oh yes, I am a painter
a painter yes am I
little dots and other things
in a blue and purple sky

and I shall paint tomorrow
in between the fuss
that hosting two of shelli's friends
shall cause all of us

and sunday I will paint some more
as much as I can bear
and if that isn't good enough
well, I don't bloody care!!

Hi ho hi ho
its off to paint I go......


HA HA HA HA HA


ahem

sorry 'bout that

7 comments:

Jen said...

A poet?? Is there no end to your talents????

paint girl,,, paint

mwa

Unknown said...

much goodest mary me.....see you tomorrow and please bring the thing

The Tall Red Head said...

It is nice to be a slackarse, I am going to in about 2 wks afte we move. I am not moving off my butt for at least 2 days. Sounds good! xx

Cyndy said...

What are you sorry about?

I'm lovin' it..... ;0)

~*Rylah*~ said...

Great poem, Chell. Very schmick!
:)

Tesah said...

Lol, very nice

nadcesca said...

lol. you go girl. You sure know how to play with words. love the poem. Hugs xx