Tuesday, May 01, 2007

Today.....


My goodness.

I didn't post yesterday....must of been all that bloody chocolate maltezer cake I ate.....

I'm afraid it made me ill, too much, too much.

In fact my body has informed that it is sick of my blatant disregard for its needs just lately and that it is on strike and so watch out....oh dear

Time to be good

Bugger it all

Fruit and veg here we come, and juice, and water and walking, well, lets not go overboard here, gosh!

So, I have dropped off my painting to be considered for entry into the emerging artists prize, we shall see what happens.....

I am dropping off 3 small tiny little (you get the point) other works for hanging in a miniatures exhibition at Greenways Gallery at Morpeth next week....go buy one, or three, they are nice, abstract landscape type things......actually they are probably not as tiny as they should be.....oh well.

Agent Elf has made enquiries into a small showing of my work at Sunny's Cafe also...have to go check it out this week

I am working on two other paintings right now and have 5 pieces of stretched paper waiting for colours etc to go on them....

I'm on FIRE...

he he

I have decided to do a body of work that is intended for prints to be made from, for sale at much cheaper prices than an original and shall now proceed to get very very rich thank you very much...

I have developed an interesting tourette's syndrome type twitch in my typing fingers (I say fingerS loosely) that requires me to type at high speeds and then spend 10 minutes going back making things legible....almost a stutter of the hands....must have caught it from a mary somewhere...

In order to be serious and meaningful I will tell you that I am working my way into my power, I am practicing expecting good things for me and speaking my absolute truth to those who I feel it appropriate to speak such things to.

This is an interesting process and requires some thought and consideration for others as well as myself. Don't want to hurt anyones feelings but don't want to hurt me either. And not to speak my truth where appropriate does indeed hurt me in the long run.

Sometimes a few well said words can save one years of resentment, trust me.....

Also note that to speak ones truth also requires an exceptance of the possibilty of being wrong and that it is okay to be wrong, in order to make things right.

Balance again

plurghel

Just for today I hand my will and my life over to the care of god, as I understand god to be, and trust that all will be as it should.

One step forward into the void

One day at a time

Love you xx

4 comments:

Unknown said...

great post ankle- yes, malteaser cake will make you ill in large doses- i know this because Jewel has bought it before and i have scoffed before...not good........I would rather have a stutter of the digits than a mouth that hates me and doesnt work.........sounds like all systems are going according to plan in the artwork department- this is great to hear and yes, you need some shambhala cards- you would really like them. I for one, appreciate you telling me the truth, it makes me think and lets face it, we often only see things the way that is comfortable for us to see them. I need feedback on my life !!
mmmmmmmm
be good, lets have coffee sometime soon x

Anonymous said...

If you want me to go with you to Sunny's, I will. Can do this tomorrow or Thursday morning.....choose one.In fact we will ALL go!!!!!Renata.

Cyndy said...

A friend's son has had artwork displayed at Sunny's; must be the starving artists' friend, no?
I think you must have caught the typothingo from me... except that I'm not as good as you are at picking them up.....
I'm guilty of free expression of the truth a lot of the time... so don't think you're alone.
BTW You're a very clever arty farty mary who is a wiz with words, but eats too much malteaser cake (by her own admission!). I think I would too. ;0)

Jen said...

i have never seen a malteaser cake..... sounds yummy!! i LOVE malteasers