Saturday, May 19, 2007

poo

You know what happens when you sleep in till eleven and then spend the day doing nothing?

You stay awake all night tossing and turning and sleep is illusive and you wake up feeling decidedly worse for wear, thats what.....

Poo I say, big fat poo!

Today I am going to show a lady some artwork in the hope that she will like it and purchase some, one, whatever.

I take shellibaby to netball.....a pointless sport if ever I saw one....

I go to support group at the cottage to see whar a slackaarse I have been this week.

Am supposed to be walking in my truth and I suppose I must be because I haven't noticed anything much that is screaming out for me to pay attention to...

Well, maybe a couple of things but I am much too tired to give it any thought right now.

Must go wake up somehow....

Have a nice day all!

1 comment:

Michelle said...

whar a slackaarse?

Must be a yobbo........xx