Tuesday, May 15, 2007

yawn........


Well, the day is at an end.


Excellent


I am bushed...


I have managed to completely screw up everything I tried to do at mums office today...well, not completely but you get my drift...if I wasn't working for nothing I would be sacked for sure.....


Actually, I have recieved a box of chocolate nuts left over from christmas and a roll of toilet paper so I'm not working for nothing really!


Anyway the amount of paper and envelopes I wasted today probably amounts to the wage of someone somewhere doing something!


Its quite amazing the amount of abuse some people give real estate agents...no wonder she's a bit stroppy (hah!) at times.......


This week, for my circle subject, I am to be walking in my truth, recognising what is and isn't truth, and if it isn't then labelling the fear behind it....


Oh oh


Did I tell you I was buggered?


Well, i am, so I'm going to bed


Got tommorrow to myself though.....


so far!


night...


Better watch out.....




5 comments:

Cyndy said...

Sleep tight..... Don't let the bugs bite....

I distinctly remember a certain Mary stating that she was the bestest employee ever...I'm pretty sure she still is.... once she gets her head around it.. just like the cash register...

Unknown said...

enjoy your free day and ten points for working for nothing but loo roll and stale chocolate which you are not eating anyway.
love you, me x

Anonymous said...

I will give you two rolls of tolet paper if you come back to work at calendar club this year....ok, ok,.....chocolates too...you drive a hard bargain!

Michelle said...

Fresh chocolate???

Okay!

Tesah said...

Just dropping in to say hi!