Tuesday, May 08, 2007

trials and tribulations.....or.....war and peace......or......much ado about nothing


I tried to take a photo of the moon last night...she wouldn't stay still!!

I have so many things to do and don't know where to start.....gawd

Will eventually get to the place of accepting that it won't all get done at once, or even at all, and start somewhere, as I do....

I think I am commissioned for a painting....good stuff

I have no material for a portfolio or an exhibition and I need to do some work and now I have committed to my mother and have less time than I did I will probably focus better and work betterer under pressure, as I do...

At least I hope so!

If I could just make up my mind what it is that I actually want to focus on this would help greatly!

Oh dear me...

and I had better get cracking on Glorias painting or I will not be popular!

The canvas is so white...and so BIG..... and so white.....

Just to mention poo, for Kristy's sake, I will tell you that sticky date pudding is not called such a name for nothing and would give Laxettes a run for their money....perhaps Ruby should try some???

Note to self.....go see Captain TODAY and organise sieve head a touch! How does one spell sieve? Seive??? ie: Thing with holes in that other things fall through......

ramble ramble blurt etc


If I could think of a way to mention Fabbo, poo and pussy strangling all in one post I would be the champ.......

must go eat breakfast for energy to do what must be done......muesli with banana on methinks......

FABBO!!!

9 comments:

Michelle said...

note to self pt II: RING captain before going to see him and then finding him not at ships helm.......

...should have made this note much earlier....in fact before going there would have helped enormously!

Kristy-Lee said...

Poor you. Captain does get around. Do ring him. He is expecting your call.

Pussy strangling sounds interesting.

No need for sticky date laxatives here. Ruby has come through with the goods just this morning.

Maybe next time.

Cyndy said...

Maybe Ruby'smum could re-inforce Ruby's good poo habits with regular ingestion of some sticky date pudding..... that would be fabbo! And if someone played the bagpipes whilst this was happening, then it would mimic the sounds generated by pussy strangling.. and perhaps encourage the aforementioned Fabbo poos.....

Triff, no?????

Unknown said...

time to make a to do list me thinks master ankle x

Michelle said...

muggle, you ARE!

Cyndy said...

Yay!

~*Rylah*~ said...

Fabbo???

Triff???

Oh dear...

Kristy-Lee said...

poop!

Unknown said...

blog for gods sake woman !