Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Things I will possibly be grateful for ONE DAY!



  • The parking ticket I recieved yesterday for being absent minded....I could have used that $77 for something much more betterer I am quite sure!

  • The anxiety attacks I have suddenly been experiencing whilst driving to Lemon Tree Backpassage and home again

  • Being in the car driving with a tight band of tension wrapped around my head for about 42 hours today

  • Periods

  • Messy houses that don't clean themselves, dinners that don't cook themselves and children who whinge when you do your best!

  • $500 that spends itself before I get a word in!

  • That I'm not finished yet and the day has been lasting for about a week now...

Things I am very grateful for today



  • Son whose 17th birthday it is!

  • chocolate

  • coffee

  • Cars that stay on the road even when my head is totally convinced they will slide off

  • Ladies who pay me $500 and offer to help market my work because they believe in it

  • Other lovely ladies who order Guide Drawings and are charming about it

  • My friends who will read these whinges and care!

  • Darlin's who will rub my back later even though they don't know it yet!

  • That I am not suffering from the flu and dealing with snot as well as everything else!


Thats it...I will find some balance in all that soon!

12 comments:

Bee said...

o you didnt get ticket in town did you,and happy birthday to boy,and yes i do care,xxxx

Unknown said...

sounds pretty balanced to me....

Tesah said...

Happy Birthday to Son!

The Tall Red Head said...

Oh, there is so much we should be grateful for. But let's be honest, isn't it great to have a whinge and moan someday's? At the moment I am taking full advanyage of my PMS to get all my whinging out of my system. Still, I'm very thankful for all I've got in life. xx

~*Rylah*~ said...

Hmmm, I wonder what the anxiety is about? *Puts on best psychiatrist voice and scratches chin* Interesting....

Kristy-Lee said...

Oh yes, you wish you had to deal with snot too! Would make your life just that bit more interesting at the moment!

Ha! Did you get your back rub?

Kathie said...

Happy Birthday Gemini Boy! Party like there is no tomorrow ... or is that me?

Life is so interesting how it unfolds blessings and challenges everyday, I think this is what we need to do, to accept that they exist together and to stay balance no matter what is happening!

The Tall Red Head said...

Me again, I would like to put ypur blog page address on my blog page but will wait for your permission first xx

Michelle said...

Of course Toni, the more the merrier. I will put you in mine too??
And yes Deb, in town, in that terrific bloody spot we got right out the front and then forgot to check for a meter...poo!

The Tall Red Head said...

I would be honoured. Thanks xx

Cyndy said...

Yer...I know all about fines.... picked up a speeding one myself last Friday; that'll teach me to pay attention instead of singing along to Crowded House on an open stretch of highway, with no cars around me...... It's my first ever speeding fine. The last time I was booked was following an accident when I was 18..... a number of generations ago really..... ;0P

Unknown said...

bloody hell ankle- blog something !