Thursday, December 04, 2008

meme

1. 5 names you go by.

me

michelle

chelle

anchell

mary :)

oops...and ANKLE


2.Three Things you are wearing right now

Black satin pjs

Purple furry dressing gown

Leopard skin fluffy slipper boots ( hot not)


3.Two things you want very badly at the moment

3 days sleep

the questions for my answers


4. 3 people that will probably fill this out

who knows


5. 2 Things you did last night

went to the hospital

drove home


6. 2 Things you ate today

passionfruit yoghurt

chinese take away


7.Two people you last talked to on the phone

Kayla

Mum


8.Two things you are going to do tomorrow

Send out commercial invoices

meet with a psychiatrist


9.Two of the longest car drives you have had

into newcastle today

back from newcastle today


10.Two of your favorite beverages

Lemon, lime and bitters

coffee


11.Two sports you watch on TV

are you kidding???


12.Three people you have on Speed Dial

no one


13.Five items in your wardrobe you never wear

anything size 8

except for shoes




14. The last 3 books you read

I know I just read them but I cant bloody remember


15. Three weird OCD tendencies you have

I dont think I have any


16. Five presents you got from Santa as a kid

PJ's

Books

Games

Roller skates

ummmm


17. Three most visited bookmarks

Blogs

bank

Kyahs Journey


18. Two items on your wishlist for Christmas

a new handbag

a suprise


19. Five Things you can see right now

Kitten

Puppy

candles

dog toy

note pad (in aid of alzheimers)


20. 5 things on your fridge

dog hair

dirty marks

rust



21. Two items you own more than 10 of

crystals

pair of undies


Frik

3 comments:

The Tall Red Head said...

Meh, you aint as weird as me..

And I have been trying to leave comments. I think blogger sabotages me! I can't leave posts on the blogs that effect me and I really WANT to post on.

Anyway, I hope the shit settles down and things start to fall into place. And soon

xoxoxoxoxxo

Natalie said...

Noice jammies! It's funny reading those meme thingos. Makes me smile.:)

Unknown said...

i will do it too- and i call you ankle most of the time