Tuesday, December 23, 2008

zzzombieeeeee

That would be me

Am sat in orifice with nodding head and sore feet

Did go visit ex and baby last night...he looks like ex...

I did suffer a few poignant moments as once upon a time ex and I were planning a little boy...oh well....



And picked up Shelli from hospital...discharge complete, will not be sending her back there in a bloody hurry...they have also managed to lose her brand new dress and 4 pairs of tights...grrrr

I am grateful she was safe and looked after but I dont need the attitude she learned in there...she will be unlearning it quick smart I tell you now.

I am not scared of damaging her fragile self by pounding manners into it...I think she will settle now she is 'out'. I hope....

The way I am feeling I will be asleep from 12 pm tommorrow till New Years day....

So frikken tired

Worn to a frazzle

Oh for a stiff drink...PAH!

A stiff neck is my only solace

poor poor me

:0D

Tahni is home till tomorrow

Brother is on train after plane from Perth last nught

Sister and entourage are driving as we speak

Aunty and cousin are enroute tomorrow

Frik

xxxx

4 comments:

Unknown said...

yes i understand the poignacy
glad shelli is out
tough love sounds the go
bah humbug to rellies

Natalie said...

Looks like his dad alright!

Besides my Noah, I know of 4 others that were born in last few months. Must have set a trend eh?

Can't blame you for feeling frazzled, a drink won't help anyway. It just makes you sadder and fatter.

Sweet Dreams...zzzzzzz

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas to you and yours.w.w.

Cyndy said...

Babies are beeyootiful.....

Sounds like you've got a big mick-mouse day ahead of you.... Keep the rellos busy with preparations & out of the wino cupboard... god knows where it will end up if they're three sheets to the wind.....

You won't have your big girl at home with you???? ;0(

There is NEVER any excuse for bad manners.... the dress & tights most likely went home in someone else's bag....

Festive Greetings to you, Arty Farty!