Thursday, December 18, 2008

all done

Well, I am finish SPF shopping all bar one gift!

How good am I....aarrgghhh

Puppyson is at the vet getting chopped today

woohoo...snort

My Manna from Kev is all gone pretty much but hey its done and finished and I owe nothing much to anyone I hope

I have also done other peoples shopping so am a hero of massive proportions

I managed to turn up at the cottage last night even though I was a bit out of it with exhaustion so a hero I am for sure

dadadada da DA

I have all but one of my slackarse tenants paid up to date, and the other will be in tomorrow or else

Too farking good

Up myself I am indeed

Oh well, someones gotta be

snigger

I am in the orifice using up the last of todays energy allotment typing this post but thats ok

Now I just have to find time to clean my pigsty house, mums pigsty house and thank frik darlin will mow the lawns....

I think my period is due so I may snap someones head orf sometime soon but not yet

I am babbling arent I

okay fine

goodbye

xxx

4 comments:

The Tall Red Head said...

I tell ya, the one good thing about periods is having a excuse for being a bitch. Loves it. Loves it alot. The FW was lucky he didn't ring the other week, or my ranty post on your blog could have been at him

Tesah said...

Was wonderful seeing you at the cottage last night!

Natalie said...

Still haven't been to my frugging cottage! Don't worry, I have only lived there for 15 months now. :(

Natalie said...

Still haven't been to my frugging cottage! Don't worry, I have only lived there for 15 months now. :(