Wednesday, December 10, 2008

fark

Gotta love hospitals who tell your kid she can come home on leave but neglect to tell you so when you get there and kid is excited and you have to say no because your mother is stuffed and you cant get her back and then kid gets hysterical and you take her home anyway because you will think of something but case worker should be shot indeed and knew it.

Did you understand that?

Shell is home on an overnight leave. She was up on the computer still at 10 when I went to bed after struggling with my conscience and being told not to worry, she wasnt going to 'do anything'....

Grrrrr

Then I had dreams all night about Josh being eaten by crocodiles and I couldnt ever see him again..WTF?

And in my dream it turned out I was the only one in Australia not getting the Manna from Kevin because something was wrong with Shelli....

so, I woke at 5am and have been up since...much more peaceful anyway.

My life is a frikken nightmare at the moment. And I cant even choose differently because its not MY shit I'm dealing with here.

And Im sooooo looking forward to Christmas with all the mad relo's and their dogs coming to stay......

I have put on weight eating constant crap and want to lose that pronto. If Im going to Hat Head I at least want to be able to fit into my swimmers without spilling out over the edges too much. Besides, I dont want to buy new clothes for the stupid orifice. I want some colours!

Puppyson is booked in for de nutting next week. Oh joy.

Puppycat is a maniac fluffball who is very cute and needs worming I think as she is frantic about food

Any food

hmmmmm

On a good note, Kayla is doing well on her antidepressant and feeling much better. Thank fark.

Yawn....

xxx

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh Ankle.

What a nightmare.

Unknown said...

a nightmare yes- but certainly an entertaining one for us to read about over the morning brew !!!

Michelle said...

pleased to obllige...:)

Jewell said...

got to love maniac fur balls...

Natalie said...

Bring on Hat Head ! Bring on some dancing boys, bring on chocolate!

Cyndy said...

Why stop with just muffin top when you can have the complete muffin look??????

Life is never easy, is it?

Myst_72 said...

Thoughtless of them for sure.

I'm glad Kayla is feeling better though.

G
xx