Monday, January 12, 2009

boo hoo

I think I have a UTI

Does this entail bloated sore to touch belly, very frequent peeing, slightly green pee, feverish, headachy.......sob

I havent had one for years so dont really remember but I am thinking this is what it is

Will go to quack tomorrow anyway so will check it out then

Its been a long day that has gone really fast, I know that didnt make sense but there you go

I wonder if my Joshua reads my blog??

If you do kiddo, I miss you :0)

Busy week this week

The biggest one is mums oncology appointment on Wednesday

She is whinging and bitching because she is scared

me too....

oh well

On with it yes?

5 comments:

Jewell said...

yes sounds like a bad case of UTI..poor you get anti-bon for it straight away

Jen said...

yuk

poor you

hugs for mum
(and you)

xoxo

Unknown said...

I HAVE ONE TOOOOO!!!
boo bloody hoo
yuck
I know you miss your Josh- i remember long ago telling you about the connection with you and him- it hasnt even begun to show yet.........
have to go, need to pee AGAIN

Anonymous said...

I swear by URAL to help the annoying exit xxx

Chrisy said...

Sorry to hear you've got these symptoms...they're awful...I remember one time having to spend hours in a tempid bath because it was the only comfort I could get till the drugs kicked in....hope yours gets cleared up quickly...