Friday, January 02, 2009

hee hee

Started off the new year with a bang

Realised consequently that I forgot sex is better than valium

But enough of that.....

Month end was hell today but gotten through

I am tired but not woeful

Have just eaten pork chop with much salad and am now going to balance it out with a Magnum

Because life's like that

Then I am going to bed

Because I can

Finding gratitude that the day after tomorrow is Sunday

It also costs nothing to be polite. I must remind some of my tenants that I am just doing a JOB not trying to ruin their life

and start checking my car for explosive devices

:0)

7 comments:

Unknown said...

sex huh ?????????
you have to be grateful for that !
tee hee

Jewell said...

a big bang eh!!!!

good on you hehehe

Natalie said...

It worked see! Manifestation in motion!!

OH,OH, OH OHHHHHHH :D

Anonymous said...

Oh Lordy too much information.
Did beloved watch or take part??????ww.w

Cyndy said...

A bang without explosive devices....

There goes Naughty n Nice's big profit margin...

Cyndy said...

Beloved is MINE... He better have done neither..... not without me, anyway.....

Michelle said...

I think darlin would have had something to say about that indeedy