Sunday, March 01, 2009

Honoured and pleased


John has given me the Dardos Award:

an award given for recognition of cultural, ethical, literary and personal values transmitted in the form of creative and original writing.

These stamps were created with the intention of promoting fraternization between bloggers, a way of showing affection and gratitude for work that adds value to the Web.

Thank you John.

Its only 5.30 am here so I will pass it on later when i am awake :0)

I am very busy ferrying children and scraping paint off windows and things today.

I will be back later......I think

xxxx

8 comments:

Daria said...

Congrats! Good on you.

Natalie said...

Yay!xx♥♥

Anonymous said...

Scraping paint off windows????
Why are you up at 5.30?
Dont you ever get any rest?
The pooches woke me at 7 this morning, so I threw them a bone each and went back to lay in bed for an hour.....w.w.

Unknown said...

ofcourse youd eserve taht award my be-fri xxx

Anonymous said...

Just remembered that I must have made a slight visit to your place this morning...on another plane of course...my memory jogged a bit later.. I remember you talking to me saying that "it's dark here at 5.30 but 15 minutes LATER YOU CAN START TO SEE THE SUN RISE AND ITS SOOO PRETTY..you were standing in your kitchen facing the sink and I had my back to the fridge...w.w.
must have been dreaming...w.w.

Myst_72 said...

Congratulations Michelle!

G
xx

Cynthia Pittmann said...

Good for you! You deserve the recognition. <3

Michelle said...

You may have been here ww...I was looking out the window thinking along those lines this morning.

And its true :0)