Friday, December 15, 2006

almost there...

I am almost organised for sh*tfight day!

Much goodest.....

Have almost got everything done...I think.

Now, if I can just survive an entire weekend of Charlestown Square I will be extremely lucky!!

Got small firearm under big hair and hidden knife up pants leg.....can of mace down bra.....baseball bat for under counter...large rosy quartz rock....marshmallow bubble......bullet proof vest....

yep

yep

got it all

okay...

Im goin' in............................................

6 comments:

~*Rylah*~ said...

Good luck! I will be thinking of you tomorrow when I'm surrounded by salivating relatives at our pre-christmas christmas lunch... plurgh....

Michelle said...

I will be surrounded by drooling idiots of which I shall probably be one!

Kathie said...

Make sure you both wear raincoats!

Thinking of you : )

Unknown said...

I would sympathise but am not yet in the right fram of mind to think of cc again yet........
burping fish mary me.......
bag arrived......
see you MMMMM xxxxxx

Kristy-Lee said...

Good luck crazy person.

~*Rylah*~ said...

Please don't drool, it's bad for business...