Friday, December 01, 2006

ho hum....

Yep, thats right, ho hum.

I am bored.

My feet are hurting.

Today has been hot and slow and blahblah.

I rang my mother this morning.....

Had a little chat about phonecall that you may recall me blogging about some while ago.

Interesting.

I left making this call until I was quite sure I would not be a yelling uncontrolled maniac.

And I wasn't.....

Much good.

Let her rant a bit and then suggested that perhaps we should start again and spend some time getting to know where each other comes from.

Very mature of me of course.

Am now committed for xmas day...plurgh...the things you do.


In reality I suppose maryme's recent post regarding sisters and such had some time to be pondered apon by myself.

I may not like my mother's behaviour very much sometimes but alas, she is my mother regardless and she does love me and I do love her......strange old world.

She is not always an ignoramus and sometimes I am an ignoramus.

Such is the way of the world and I really cannot imagine how one would wipe ones history with someone as important as a mother from their life.......

I would not like my child to feel that way about me.

So, all smartassy stuff aside, I will give it a go.

Gulp.

She does scare me much........

5 comments:

Kathie said...

You are brave ... remember Mum is simply a mirror reflecting back some difficult issues for you to deal with : )

Love and Light,
Kathleen xOx

Michelle said...

Precisely! Thats why Im chicken....

Kristy-Lee said...

Too close to home, but I CAN imagine doing the wiping.....

I am scared too. Its all too hard to deal with for UpDuffers, always has been!

Good luck Big Haired One.....

Unknown said...

a hard one for sure.....................gosh i hate christmas......at least you dont have upduffs mother......sil is a freakin nightmare......

Cyndy said...

Beautiful, still-growing Mary.... ;) xoxo