Wednesday, December 20, 2006

still kickin'

Gawd.........

soooooo stuffed am I.............

did Garden City TWICE today, once for shopping and once for 14 yr olds haircut........

cut the tops off shelli's bikini when unwrapping layby.......not schmick

Lovely lady let me return them as they were wrapped very stupidly......not my stupid this time

Car needs a new tyre and brakes......four letter word!

I need new face and a big packet of grey hair coveruperer

my feet have forgotten what no pain feels like

23 sleeps till license getting for sure, maybe 22, not sure now

calendar club tommorrow

5 more sleeps till #%$@** santa comes

am blogging from compulsion

am going to bed now

goodnight

sleep tight

I will

z z z z z z z z z z z z z z z z z z z z z

2 comments:

Jen said...

Glad to hear you are 'still kickin' - only a few more sleeps now till boxing day!!!

come over if you want a corner to rock in, or do you have your own!!!

lotsa luv
jen

Cyndy said...

plurgh...you have become desensitised with your time spent at Charlestown Square.......