Sunday, December 31, 2006

time to spare and even waste...


Haha!


I am not a calendar til Thursday!


Ha ha


I can be a housework if I want


or a painter


or a reader of many books


or even a lazy slob what does nuffink all day


ha ha


the choices are killing me!


I shall go for brekky at Goldbergs today with various marys but not maryBOSS because she has to be a calendar for just a little bit longer and then can come home to us...yay


I shall clean my damn ceiling fans


I shall make copious lists to do with camping holidays and forget things anyway


I shall drive around in circles in the back street and practise reverse parks in little mary cars that I am not used to the littleness of.....used to driving large van type machines am I, little mary car is much different I have discovered....


I shall spend time avoiding my issues if I please


I shall clean out and baygon my cupboards


I shall even daydream about doing lots of exercises related to reducing cellulite on large wobbly thighs and bottom and toning up underarm area that has sagged alarmingly this year...plurgh...and will not be good swimsuit material at all...must find neck to knee job somewhere, thank goodness for sarongs


Am sure that I wont need swimmers as it is not really summer at all and shall probably snow whilst we are living in a tent for some time


Must restock fishing gear so I can feed fish at Hat Head, as I do rarely catch things but they like me a lot for feeding them for sure...I am a strange woman who likes fishing yes I know...anybody got a yabby pump laying around to share with me???


Might go into backyard and intend to lay around in the sun to work on tan and then give up in dog poo extravaganza disgust.....


Am supposed to be painting girls bedrooms but cant see it happening this week....


I will not be popular but money can only stretch so far can it not!


ahhhh, the endless possibilities...


but first


Goldbergs at 10!


Must find clean clothes ... im sure there are some somewhere.......








5 comments:

Bee said...

sounds like your gunna be bloody busy

Unknown said...

you could be modelling naked while painting murals for dimitris at anacapri- or modeling naked wearing a fish tail and painting murals at anacapri......endless possibilities oh big haired one.....

Michelle said...

yes, old greek men have always fancied my good self...nice to know some things havnt changed.....i must have a touch of effie in me somewhere....

~*Rylah*~ said...

Wow, effie takes me back to my childhood! ha! :)
J xXx

wykd wytch said...

Happy New Year Mary!!!