Sunday, December 31, 2006



A Happy and Mary New Year to us all!!



Its going to be huge and new and exciting (or not) and I will be driving very very soon.




I will consider a new career in naked mural painting with a tail and stuff 'cause Demitri said so and will support me if I do.....hmmmm




I have purchased ONE single 2 kilo arm weight that my arms shall share in order to get rid of flabby arm syndrome...I will purchase another next week




I will think about going to the gym a lot to work on other wobbly bits and end up walking on the sand at Hat Head and thats all




I know me very well




I will need big arm muscles to lift giant fish out of water when I catch it and darlin' wont be there because he is mad and hates fishing!




I will make a large kaftan for beach wear and leave shorts at home!!




I will feel much less huge next week when it is not that time of the month and I have gone back to normal size (in my head at least)




I still will not care anyway....much




pah!!




I am dedicating this year to being me, warts and all, and doing what needs to be done.




Excellent indeed




Happy-est New Year to everybody!


3 comments:

Shergar said...

So it is true. 2007 is the year of the wart.
Happy new year gorgeous!
Love S

Michelle said...

Excellent funny man
I am a wart...with big hair.....yay

Jen said...

warts are good...

happy new year precious...

lotsa luv
jen
xoxo