Wednesday, December 06, 2006

details....

First let me say that our drums take MANY MANY hours of work to make......

Then I will say that a plain drum with no design sells for $180, a workshop is $180 at the moment......soon to be $220 next year.

...and that a painted drum such as the ones below would be sold for anywhere between $240 and up depending on how difficult you make it for us........I mean how complex the design.

A REALLY simple design (with a drum attatched) would be about $200.....

Then let me say that any mary who wants to order a drum with whatever dragons and such on them as they like can have it for $220. That is several hours of my guts slogging for FREE.

If one is thinking "oh my gosh, how expensive is that, that mary must be MAD" etc etc.....then go and do some research and come back and tell me how inexpensive our drums are...because they ARE.

Designed drums like ours usually sell for $350 and onwards on the net (and thats US dollars!)

Am sounding defensive now....oops

Any hoo I shall be at the cottage tonight or email me at wolfbear23@hotmail.com
only please dont if you are a nut! I have'nt got time to deal with strange weirdos etc....not you mary you can email me anytime for sure.

11 comments:

Kristy-Lee said...

The drums are so beautiful and schmick that any price would be worth it, so no need for justification!

On another note.... muuuahahahahahahahahaahahhaha

I have your email address and can torture you will spam!

Actually, nah, cant be bothered. Too hot.

Amorah said...

Will email for quote on muchly goodest painting on most excellent self made drum (who'se kit cost $300.00 15 years ago).
Don't let the cheapskaters get ya down. They're not worth it - Unlike your drums which are worth twice what you charge!
So there, MWAH!

Unknown said...

yes, charge what you are worth- each drum is a unique handmade item that will last many a moon.....I have seen them for 400 + and not made with the special touch you guys have..........

Unknown said...

and I love you and think you are schmick bananas.......and darlin is gorgeous

Michelle said...

I am gorgeous, darlin is banana!

Unknown said...

yes, darlin is very a-peeling and i am only commenting becuse i am your twin & have been given permission to.........

Kathie said...

Well I will front up with my money not a problem - my Husband is a good man buying me a beautiful handmade drum with love for christmas : )

Blessings,
Faerie Mary xOx

Michelle said...

Yes he is a much good bloke for sure and loving little tiny faery much indeed. I am loving Faery husband too as he is contributing to Our Desperate Lady of the Many Laybys fund...excellent

Unknown said...

that almost sound catholic.........

Michelle said...

Does that make me mary pope?

Michelle said...

Or pope mary?