Tuesday, December 05, 2006

I WIN!!!!!

Not to be outdone ever, I have rushed out to retravision and spent 4,000,000 bux on the biggest tree EVER......I have put Tahni under it just to prove that I also have the most beautiful daughter who is very stylish........shame we can't afford presents now.
Or food......
Now who's got the smartass smirk huh!!!




Gosh...


And....

just to prove that I don't sit around all day playing with photoshop,

heres the drum I painted today

Hope your all having fun at full moon with dragons while I am attempting to amuse my poor self.

9 comments:

wykd wytch said...

Good try, Mary of the Many Lay bys....but I still have the biggest bush in town!

Jen said...

am not at full moon with dragons either.... poor us...
good photoshopping girl
and you definately have the hugest bush...
luv jen

Jen said...

p.s. and very good drum too
:}

Cyndy said...

That's one BIG BUSH..and those nails are VERY FLASH!!! I learned the hard way about craft glue...60% acetone...I didn't know beautiful CSV daughter was really an elf (who goes for the Knights??).....;)))

Cyndy said...

BTW; that's a great drum you've painted there, too..;)

Unknown said...

hilarious ! so, so funny, big hair & big bush and big nails & little Tahni- truly a retra vision girl............love it, am sitting on a towel as almost wetting myself laughing......photos work on my blog, whats the problem.......?
and yes, I can imagine you with the smart arse grin oh mary of the laybyes-full moon was good too.miss you xxxxxxxxstill laughing at your big bush.......

Unknown said...

What an awesome tree.....oh what it's not real...bad Mary....must have real tree so it can drop all those lovely needles over your floor just so you have to pick them up......!!!

love love love that drum.....when can i get one done!!!!!please please please....

and yes full moon with dragons was awesome...even if i say so myself
LOL
Jx

Michelle said...

most excellent mary j ...order a drum now! or whenever you like....

Kathie said...

I love the Drum ... it REALLY speaks to me ... don't know what Mark wants to get me for Christmas ... maybe need to hint STRONGLY when he gets home!!!

What price range are the drums??