Sunday, December 10, 2006

http://www.starchildascension.org/starchild/december2006.html

This is interesting and etc....

I am stuffed.
Absolutely, completely knackered.
I have been dreaming strange and awful dreams for days.
I have been working in high frenetic energies (ie: charly square).
I have been fighting my absolute anger with my mother for so very long now. This will be resolved some time soon I am very sure. It has been denied too long and needs to be released appropriately somehow.......
I am weary.

All is well otherwise.

I am a christmas!

ho ho ho hum xx

11 comments:

Jen said...

hmmmm - the silly season is surely upon us....

interesting info at starchild ascension.... very interesting..

take care of yourself..

lotsa luv
jen

wykd wytch said...

Sorry to have contributed to your exhaustion...but I am glad you were there today!
I would say you are picking up a lot of anger from the energies at Charley....I will bring in some rose quartz (for all of us!!!)

Kristy-Lee said...

The mother issue sure does drain a Mary doesnt it. I agree.

Stay focused on you.

UpDuff

Unknown said...

repressed anything needs to be realseased at some stage......call me if you need me or better still, lets do decaf tomorrow.......

Kathie said...

Thinking of you Anchell, sending love, light, energy right away : )

Unknown said...

and no, you am not a christmas, you ama stolen pagan festival, is all..................

Amorah said...

I find taking to old furniture in the back yard with a BIG hammer until it is tiny splinters of wood very therapeutic way to release Anger - and good for getting rid of old furniture too!
Hugs, K

Michelle said...

If I did beat up all my old firniture I would be having no furniture left!

Unknown said...

but think of the bonfire to be had.....

Unknown said...

aaaannnnnkkkllllleeeee........can you come out to play ??????

Jen said...

come back precious - we love you!!!