Saturday, December 30, 2006

karma

Well, its another day, again. Its 6 am, again, and I am awake, again.....plurgh.


Washing machine guy did come and relieve me of $145 to give clothes cleaning device a new clutch (go figure, I thought it was an automatic) so now it goes very fast and needs to be painted red for sure.


Darlin' has now cleaned out pantry cupboard and removed all dust from floors and washed everything that wasnt actually in a drawer ..... he is a good housewife for sure but hasn't read my blog obviously because ceiling fans are still growing dusty rabbits off em....


I have scored 8 new towels for $26. Drawback being they are hot pink and lurid purple (last ones in Big W) but for for that price I can't care. At least they are unholy and have no mouldy stainy things.....yet.


Children should come with manuals at birth.


12 days till driving test....gulp


14 days till sanity threatening 'holiday' with various brats occurs....gulp, choke, swollen gland....


!6 year old boychild has started to wash hair regularily and wear clean clothes that are clean because he puts them in the washing....weird and must involve 16 year old girls somewhere.....plurgh...he should become a priest perhaps so I have a matching pair...I will suggest it to him for sure because I really need another scornladensneer directed at myself from messyhaired hormonal boybrat.....


Have had passing thought that CSV's are taking this path quite possibly because it is ONLY thing that her mother HASN"T done.......


Did find out that one did get, in fact, several ( 3 ) disinctions for obviously not too badly written essays and professional practise modules AND printmaking debacles at school last year...have most impressed self with this 'nomeanfeater' indeedy.


Have also been accepted back to continue learning process next year which is a miracle to be sure...yay...I think


Am very aware that going to work for mother would be a small nightmare but might do it anyway as a way to make some peace and amends for past transgressions that need to be gotten out of system...am starting to understand mother a lot better in regards to why some parents simply choose to disregard their childrens problems/life decisions/ bad habits now that mine are displaying the effects this can have on your state of mind.


Understand yes, take on, noooo.....


hmmmmmmm


Its now 6.30 AM and I have things to not do and a book to read and a window to stare at the sky out of........




12 comments:

Cyndy said...

Great results, Marynotanun!! You are definitely an art student next year again for sure; can't waste all your talent!!
Can you still study and work for your Mum? What would you be doing?
Interesting, the mating habits of the 16yrold......scary too.... maybe I would prefer a priest in the family..... Scorpa Boy has always been quite active on the grl front, but GG has had lots of male friends, but no single attatchment so she has had all the benefits without all the strings... but she's not a nun in training..she likes some of the less-than-nunly things in life.
Plurgh x infinity; You will be away when I am next in town, but I will be back and forwards to settle GG in over the coming months.
I was going to post this morning, but I have a screaming headache/backache/frontache (Will someone please remove my woman bits?), sore throat (I must have been snoring (a lot) but Beloved was too polite to tell me), and I keep on making mistakes, and I'm getting frustrated. So it's ibuprofen, cup of tea, and bed with "Harry Potter" for me. After I take Scorpa Boy to work because IT'S RAINING!!!!!!
So as usual, I've muggled on your post, Michelle!!!!!!

Love, Mary NeverevergoingtobeanunbutI'malazy/sneakyMuggle xox ;)

PS Can I have Larry when you've finished with him please?
Aw, c'mon; I've asked nicely xoxoxo

Michelle said...

I will be finished with him in a long time so you maybe should look elsewhwere for a cleaning lady.
I should have a sore throat as I am told I snore like a train by one who would know!
Woman bits plurgh and you did so post...on my blog! Pah de dah muggle. Have fun, I shall be flogging not cheap enough calenars today....again!

Michelle said...

Oh yes...I should be doing real estate at mothers business abode...exciting answering phones and taking peoples rent off em and other such mundane trivia to enable mother to flog overpriced housing to people with lots of dosh and little sense or some such thing.

Unknown said...

wow- you do very well for 6am . yes, ok to all of your posting, makes sense to me especially about repariring rips in mother daughter relationship, cheap towels and amazing distinctions- how impressed am I with you ? verybloody!!!
also 16 year old boys much nicer than 15 year old boys and you as a nun.........im having nun of that..who would i talk to about sex and things.......love you.........i am not a psychic fair at Hawks nest because i have the squirts as mother says........plurgh!

Jen said...

A support group for mothers of strange teens and tweens would be a good idea. Will be calling you for advice in ten years time about how to deal with strange 16yo boys.

You are VERY clever and VERY talented!! 3 distinctions - we are not surprised..

Scary mother thing - dont sign any contracts....

Kathie said...

Congratulations on continuing the artistic journey next year at school : )

Michelle said...

how to deal with 16 yr old boys?
....ignore them a lot!

~*Rylah*~ said...

Way to go on your distinctions! Cool bananas! Love that picture of the nun too..... ;)
J xXx

Unknown said...

yes, and make them shower and take out the garbage and the recycle bag....they HATE it but it lets them know who is boss!! love and boundries, thats all it takes....

Michelle said...

gawd i hope soooooo....

Shergar said...

Not only do I take out the garbage, but I also speak it regularly. Who are these new Marys?
Go away for five minutes and the world has gone completely quite contrary..

Michelle said...

You also go away quite regularily shergar...here one minute gone, the next...bout time you got here. Missed you!