Oh dear, about one hundred years ago lovely Audrey gifted me with this and it has been sitting in an unpublished post since! I must have gotten caught up in something drastic because there is no way I would forget otherwise!
With no further delay, Thank you Audrey .........although I must say, I have no idea why I deserve it!
Details of the Noblesse Oblige Award:
The recipient of this award is recognized for the following:
- The Blogger manifests exemplary attitude, respecting the nuances that pervade amongst different cultures and beliefs
- Their Blog contents inspire; strives to encourage, and offers solutions
- There is a clear purpose at the Blog; one that fosters a better understanding on Social, Political, Economic, the Arts, Cultures, Sciences and Beliefs
- The Blog is refreshing and creative
- The Blogger promotes friendship and positive thinking
The Blogger who receives this award will need to perform the following:
- Create a post with a mention and link to the person who presented the Noblesse Oblige Award
- The Award conditions must be displayed at the Post
- Write a short article about what the Blog has thus far achieved - preferably citing one or more older posts as support
- The Blogger must present the Noblesse Oblige Award in concurrence with the Award conditions
- The Blogger must display the Award at any location at their Blog
I suppose I hope, if anything, that my blog sometimes touches someone in a place they need to be touched. Often I will write a post for no particular reason, except that I feel I must.......I trust that someone that day will get something they needed to hear from it.
On the whole though, what this blog does for me far surpasses anything I can do for you....I get such satisfaction from it!
And sometimes even miracles happen :)
So...I would like to pass it on to the following people, because when I go there I learn something, even if it is how to have a giggle this day, something I often forget......