Tuesday, August 29, 2006

curiouser and curiouser...

Why is it that sometimes pictures will post and sometimes they refuse to admit they exist??
Why do I feel like I have the flu and yet know it's not the flu?
What is this 'energy' I've been walking through all day? When it hasn't been walking through me!
Why is my body here but my head somewhere else?
Where is my head?
Why do I have the feeling that everything is about to change?
Why does that exhilerate instead of frighten me?
It's all pretty strange. The synchronisities and events of the last few weeks have been very, very odd. Yet not. It's almost like living deja vu. Know what I mean?? I know you do.
The earth is waking up. We are waking up. People all over the place are all experiencing these same things. Enter the x-files music.....
My sister in blue, Raihn, (http://raihndrops.blogspot.com/)is recieving messages that explain, confirm and awaken. My little sister Jaqui is having epiphanies all over the place and recieving beautiful symbols to show us the way. Goodness knows what I am doing. My darlin' is doing his thing with his drum and shamanism for the earth. My friends are awakening, people are popping out of the woodwork to help us see the way. Are we looking? Of course.
Guess its time to go down the rabbit hole and see whats looking back .....

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You have as much of a way with words as you do with colour.
Everyday I thank the Goddess that when you had the chance to leave- you didnt.
You & Your art really does make a difference- your sensitivity is astounding.
Blue Raihn xxx ( aka fluffy bush)