Saturday, September 26, 2009

breathless in a totally not cool way.....

I am sooooo glad I hadn't yet got around to cleaning up the dust from Wednesday!

Blowing a gale FULL OF IT again and I still have a lungful or two from the other day........

I can't bloody breathe damn it!

I think I will type some bloody reports then go buy a lot of chocolate and go home to bed and eat it while reading a decent book.......(hopefully I have a decent book)

I am not in a good mood....

I am cranky and sad and tired and breathless.....

I am grateful for chocolate ..............

that's about farking it today!

grrrrrrrrrr



5 comments:

Unknown said...

bed, book , chocolate- yep
windy here in dodgy too

nollyposh said...

X:-(

Natalie said...

Smooch,pat,hug.xx♥

christopher said...

It was morning there, now it's morning here, a long time later. This reminds me of a cartoon I saw as a child. A couple sitting at a very long dining table, one on each end of an elaborate banquette. They are dressed formally, eating by candle light in a fancy mansion dining room. The table could sit forty.

The man says, "Agatha! Your hand is like ice."

I say from across the globe,
I love you, good friend.

Bagman and Butler said...

BAGMAN suggests that if you can't find a decent book, try reading an indecent book...