Wednesday, September 02, 2009

Shhhhhhhhh......


You want to know a secret?

For the last 6 months or so I have had a friendship thingy happening with someone.

Today, Thursday the 3rd of September, I am going to meet him, yes him, in the actual flesh, for the first time.

This is kind of a really big deal because he actually doesn't live here in Newcastle, or even Australia....

He lives in England.

Yesterday he got on a plane and is now winging his way right across the planet, to see me

Me!

Yep.....

How cool is that!

When I get back on Sunday I might even tell you his name.

Meanwhile, it is midnight here and I have a lot of freaking out to do.....

arghhhhhh


20 comments:

Unknown said...

Good luck! I bet it will be a wonderful story to tell :)

Evil Twin's Wife said...

Have fun! :-)

Renee said...

Oh my God. I keep thinking it is the guy who writes stories for you.

Super excited.

And yes you are very smart.

xoxo

Anonymous said...

AaaaauuugggghhH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

EXCITED MUCH??????

REDMUM!!!!!!!!!!

Renee said...

I love it. I am so excited.

Just remember you are beautiful, stunning really.

What are you going to wear?

Well the good thing is you know already that he is a wonderful person.

Love Renee xoxoxo

Bagman and Butler said...

Bagman is sooooooo jealous.
Butler and I are overjoyed for you

Daria said...

Very excited for you ...

Diane said...

Aggggghhhhh!!!! I'm so excited for you!! I did that once... went to England to meet someone :)

I can't wait to hear how it all turns out!! XO

Jen said...

woo frikken hoo
make sure you go and pack almost all fo Lisa's list!!

Keep us updated wont you!!!!!!!!!!

Unknown said...

snicker..........tell me something i dont know..........

Cyndy said...

Joy to you, Arty Farty xoxoxox

PS:Isn't Lisa the smug one....

Tania said...

:)

This is how Glen and I started out almost 11 years ago!

Hope it's wonderful :)

xx

Jewell said...

so cool...please, please tell all when you come back!!!

Sarah Lulu said...

OMG how exciting ..I am wishing and praying a grand adventure for you. xx

Linda S. Socha said...

FANTASTIC!!!!!
Linda

Barry said...

This is exciting. And fun.

And cool! Enjoy.

And remember, we want details!

Debbie said...

Oh Michelle, that is so exciting. I am very happy for you and can't wait to hear how it went!

nollyposh said...

oMG! Now i am not going to be able to sleep until you get back.... sighhhh X:-)

Kathryn Magendie said...

OHHHHHH...... and this is sunday --ohhhh! :-) *giggling*

Strawberry Girl said...

I already guessed my dear friends... I am so happy for both of you!! ;D