Wednesday, September 23, 2009

The sky is falling???


I guess I'd better mention the orange yellow windy gale blowing sky I have outside here today in beautiful downtown Lost the Plot (where I live).....

Mother nature is venting......

I would post a pic but I am strangely lethargic right now and cannot be bothered so I stole this one off the internet....

And cold, I am a bit cold, inside and out.....

Tomorrow is my Shelli's 16th birthday.....

Tomorrow John leaves (orange sky permitting)....

Tomorrow is a busy day

As is today......yet I am sitting here putting it off

I am tired and still standing here in the eye of my own particular storm

So what else is new?



9 comments:

Renee said...

Only good storms for you. I insist.

xixixi

Unknown said...

hey, how come im not invited to your pity party ? i can whine and whinge too ( as you know from this mornings email)
smile myshell
it could always be worse
much worse

nollyposh said...

and what does ~Orange~ mean to you?

Michelle said...

Who said it was a pity party?

Cyndy said...

Yep, tomorrow is busy..... and yet you are still standing in the calmness of the eye of your own particular storm..... 2 important words.... "standing" and "calmness"... because that's how it is in the eye of the storm.
We make our own eyes.


xoxoxox

Sarah Lulu said...

Oh my ....I've been in many a storm of my own making!!

It was a good choice of phrase you used ...I didn't use to be able to see my part of course.

Speaking of dust ....been so bad up here in the mtns ....

Remember my friend to trust the process and the big picture.



xxx

Barry said...

We knew it was a pity party because we could hear the pitty-patter.

Oh, and the sky was orange, and you know what that always means...

Kathryn Magendie said...

Hello Michelle - I always feel a tempest when I come here, but not in a way that makes me feel as if I am going to be blown away to a place I do not want to be, but instead, like the girl in the photo - watching a storm of some sort, my hair blowing sideways . . . steady on my feet, wondering what will happen next, what will blow my way.....

Strawberry Girl said...

((Hugs))