Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Get a haircut and get a real job......

Well, an interesting day has been had.

My first month end with the new owners :) ....am laughing my arse off at how badly they do this......I look like a QUEEN in comparison.......but it was kind of fun working in the other office with an actual person and such stuff. I think I have been alone in that other place for far too long. I'm turning into a hermit........I need to get a life!

I sold a house, an EXPENSIVE house....which should make me popular, especially when I want a cut! We'll see about that, I have another sale in the works though so they better be good to me!

I am getting a little mad at stuff........

My mother is in hospital in Mullumbimby tonight, getting treated for something, I don't bloody know what and neither does anyone just now. She has been very sick the past couple of days with what was thought to be a chest infection and possibly pneumonia......then possibly fluid on the heart....now fark knows and we wait for xrays and stuff and Mullim' hospital is as big as two cents so who knows if they even have a real doctor......am waiting for more info from my poor sister who is now living my life a little...........

I am feeling a bit shaky but okay. I will survive..........

Time for dinner and then bed, speaking of which, I am buying me a new one this week......bed that is. It's about time........I've always wanted a chunky wooden type bed soooooooo, I am having one.

Why bloody not.....


5 comments:

Natalie said...

A new bed is a powerful statement. DO IT!

BIG Love to Sandra and everyone actually.xx♥

Oh, and Congrats re Sales. :D

Linda S. Socha said...

Fantastic on the new bed!Go for it!
Hoping they help your mom feel better
Linda

Unknown said...

indeed- sending healing to Sandra x

Renee said...

Dear friend I am praying for you Mom and I am holding you in my heart.

Love Renee xoxo

Sarah Lulu said...

New beds are very symbolic.

Prayers for you Mum.

Shaky is ok ....you will do better than survive!