Wednesday, September 02, 2009

Sugar! Schweppes! Shit!........

Oh my deities!

It's Wednesday people!

The 2nd of September!!!

That means that TOMORROW is Thursday!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Must remember to breathe

Must remember to breathe

Must remember to breathe

I am not being very fair am I???

Too bad.......

I might tell you about it tomorrow....

.....or next week

Hmmmmmmmm....

I went to the 'Beauty Parlour' yesterday.....

I said to the woman to please tidy up my eyebrows, which were getting a little unruly as eyebrows do....

She said "Certainly madam"......

and proceeded to rip them both off my face!

I have no eyebrows!

Well, not much anyway....I feel NAKED.

Grrrrrrrrrr........

Waxing is very painful.....this is why I shave my legs. Which reminds me, better do that tonight.......

argh

More than 3 weeks without a ciggy now....even in the face of great adversity!

God, I am GOOD!!!!!


8 comments:

Kathryn Magendie said...

Someone once spilled that alcohol stuff in my eye after she'd ripped off some skin ....geezzz!

When I visited my sis in lawin Houston, the person she uses plucks them and won't wax them, but she did the best eyebrows ever!and she was fast!

No ciggs! yay! proud of you!

Unknown said...

MOP,i have left some packing suggestions on facebook, oh she of the anorexic brows ( luckily, you have more than enough hair on your head to compensate)

Snowbrush said...

I am glad you are good, but you make me crazy for it is not even close to Wednesday here. It is Tuesday here. Do you have any idea how day-of-the-week challenged I am already without having someone from the other side of the world making it worse? Oh, but life can be SO hard!

nollyposh said...

Tee! Hee! i know THAT feeling! x

Evil Twin's Wife said...

I love having my brows waxed. You just need to find someone who does work you approve of.

Keep on keeping on with the no cig thing! I know you can!

Jewell said...

tee hee, used to do that to people...go enjoy your much deserved weekend off

Daria said...

What is the secret?

John said...

On a purely personal level, I expect great things from this.